Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Story To Last The Ages

Familiar Faces Will Be Seen, Fears Will Be Feared, and Lovers Will Hate

by irish_ping-pong 2 reviews

Theresa has a vision that really concerns her. It shows the heroes...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 788 words

0Unrated
So this is the third chapter of my first story! Enjoy! (don't forget to R,R&R!)

Theresa sat up in her bed playing with her shoelace. She had tears flowing rapidly down her face and it felt as though someone had just ripped out her heart and torn it to bits. It was still that very same night when she found out her parents had died. Never in a million years did Theresa ever expect this would happen. Then again, she never expected to be a descendant of a Greek hero, and have to save the world from the evil god of time. So, Theresa learned to expect the unexpected.

"This sucks beyond belief," Theresa mumbled to herself. The others were just outside the room sitting there, doing stuff that bored people do when there at sea ready to battle a god of time. You know same old, same old. Theresa had stopped crying, but her face was tear-stained which made it look like she was still crying. Just then, for some reason, she felt really angry...she felt like she was going to explode. Her face was slowly turning a vibrant red, and she was about to let the world hear what she was going to say when she had another vision...

'"Thhhheeeerrrrreeeessssaaa..." a voice called out from the sea. Theresa watched as the waves rippled towards her. Theresa stared out to where the voice was calling her. Her friends stood with her and shot questions at Theresa, which she could not answer. Theresa looked around and saw a storm brewing, and the waves becoming more violent. Her parents face appeared in the clouds as if they were using the water spouts created by the storm to drink up the salty water in the ocean. But it then started to rain, and Theresa looked up at the sky and saw her parent's faces once more, only this time, they were crying, but Theresa could not understand why...

"Theresa, what is going on?" Atlanta asked as she struggled to stay on the boat, the wind was so bad.

"I don't really know. But- oh no. Not now. FOR GOODNESS SAKE NOT NOW!" Theresa yelled. She looked around and saw her friends being afraid. Archie was stepping away from the water, because it was scaring him so much. Odie was on his knees his hands over his head feeling claustrophobic being crammed in between his friends that were tightly packed together. Neil was just afraid of everything and trying to find shelter somewhere. Atlanta was pushing away Archie who was trying to help her even though he was scared. She had astraphobia (afraid of thunder and lightening) (surprising since she is a hunter). And then there was Theresa, who was feeling a deep disliking feeling for Jay, who, like everybody else, was moving in slow motion. He was staring at her and apparently asking her something. Jay started to walk closer to her, holding out his arms to give her a hug. Theresa, not being able to handle this, looked from one friend to anther, watching them, push each other away, and once she just couldn't take it any more, she screamed, and darkness fell upon her.'

"Theresa? Hello? Are you okay?" Neil's voice came. Theresa did not respond, perhaps because she didn't hear him. "Theresa-"

"A storm's brewing," Theresa said in a low, sort of creepy voice. "It's coming soon, or it might already be here." Theresa gave an evil smile that made Neil back away. "Familiar faces will be seen, fears will be feared, and lovers will hate."

"Theresa what are you talking about?" Neil asked, clearly scared of how Theresa was making this prediction. Theresa finally snapped out of this trance thing, and looked at Neil. "Theresa! Are you alright? You started to make this prediction, and what does that thing about lovers will hate mean?" Theresa did not answer, but looked alarmed. She jumped out of her bed beside Neil who was afraid of her. They heard voices outside, someone giving orders. And then one unfamiliar voice, that was really only familiar to Theresa. Neil seeing Theresa was frightened put his arm around her shoulders.

"Theresa...what's wrong?" Neil asked as he felt Theresa shaking.

"Come on," she said pulling him out of the room. The others looked at Theresa as she came out of the room, clinging onto Neil's wrist. Theresa looked up at the sky, and pointed to what she was seeing. Her vision was coming true...

Alright, so that's that. Hope you liked it! R,R&R! (I never knew if it was 'rate and review', or 'read and review', so I made it 'read, rate and review. Please do so!)
Sign up to rate and review this story