Categories > Original > Drama > The Best Kept Secret & The Worst Told Lies

The Secret Escapes.

by MidnightxWarning 0 reviews

Karen has a secret, a secret that must not be told, but what happens when it finally gets out?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 321 words

0Unrated
Finally! Karen thought as she stepped outside the school, this day had seemed to last forever. She arrived at the park and saw Jeremy waiting on the bench. He took her hand and they walked down a trail and headed to the movie theatres. They were going to see a horror movie, perfect. Karen cuddled up to Jeremy and he held her tight. She seemed to have found her savior at least. Nothing could ruin this. When the movie let out she suddenly remembered, her father. How could she have forgotten about that? She was so dead. She had to get home now. But it was too late, far too late. It was as if her father could read her mind, because there he was, driving towards her. She quickly let go of Jeremy's hand, but it was too late for he had seen them, together. She turned to him and told him she had to go, her father was right there, she tried to get him away before here father got any closer but he had already pulled up. "Karen, who is this?" he said with a stern voice. "Uhh, just a friend" She responded quickly. "Get in the car, Karen. Now." He almost yelled. Jeremy glanced over at Karen with a questionable look and mouthed the words 'I'll call you in about an hour, hun" If I'm still alive.. Karen thought to herself. She hurried and got into the car and started to worry about what lay ahead.

Amazingly, her dad didn't yell at her once on the way home, which meant he was extremely angry. angrier than he had ever been with her before. As they pulled up to the house, Karen tried to think of something she could do, anything at all to get away. She came up with nothing, she was stuck to suffer the consequences of her father.

If you review and stuff I'll update. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story