Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Lonely wishes

12

by fihsh 0 reviews

~

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 718 words

0Unrated
Ahh, it's getting closerrr!! I think I know how I'll end it... FINALLY ;D
But. that's a few chapters away, so, enjoy while you can?!!

(... = pause in talking in the beginning paragraph. He's on the phone... so that the other person talking, in case you didn't understand that)

---

I woke to the sound of Die talking to someone. I cleared my sleepy mind and listened, "...Yeah, he's still asleep... he's alright, I mean, he's not really happy or anything, but he's laying out on the couch. ...Yeah, I'm going to stay here with him for a while, I just want him to be okay. I keep thinking that me being here is just making things worse though.... He's said over and over 'I love you' to me, you know, and I just feel so bad that I can't love him back, you know? I just want to see him happy. ...Of course I'm sure I'm not like him! I mean, I was just going to marry Reina, I'm not like that. Okay, whatever, I'll just call you later. Bye."
I heard an irritated sigh and the chair scraping on the floor. "I don't love him," I heard him say softly to himself.
After a minute's pause, I heard the chair scraping against the floor again and his soft footsteps met my ears.
I closed my eyes quickly; I didn't want him to know I'd overheard him talking on the phone. I opened an eye to see what he was doing. He was shuffling through my DVDs lined up on a shelf alone the wall.
He bent over to examine the DVDs on the bottom row, and I tried to keep my eyes away from the inviting sight, finding it extremely difficult.
Finally he stood back up empty handed and sighed softly. He fell back, sitting right on my feet. He quickly stood again, and thankfully, didn't notice that I was awake.
I watched as he moved to the chair beside me and he sighed again softly.
I decided that I should let him know that I was awake. I turned my head and looked up at him.
I saw him gaping at me slightly.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
He shook his head, "Nothing... but you're awake!"
"I'm aware of that," I smiled at him.
"Well, you were only asleep for about an hour. I wasn't expecting you to be awake this soon."
"Oh," I said softly, sitting up, "Well... sorry," I smiled at him, putting my hands on my knees.
"Aww, I don't mind. Do you want anything?"
I stared at him for a moment, then looked away, "No, I'm good."
"I was just going to watch a movie, but I can't find anything I really want to watch right now over there," Die pouted slightly.
I smiled widely at him, "What exactly is it that you want to watch, Die?"
He laughed softly, "Not that kind of movie. I kind of want to watch something scary. A horror movie or something."
"I do have one scary movie; I haven't been able to watch all of it yet."
"Why not?" Die asked curiously.
I looked down, slightly ashamed, "I get too scared and I have to turn it off. It's in the DVD player."
He walked over and turned the DVD player on. He sat beside me, "I'll hold you in case you get scared."
I blushed and smiled at him, leaning into him a little.

By the end of the movie, I was as close to Die as possible, holding onto his hand tightly. I looked over at him and saw his eyes pointed towards the screen.
Finally the movie had ended and I loosened my grip on Die.
He turned to me, "Are you really that scared?"
I took his hand and pressed it to the left side of my chest to feel my racing heart, "And it's not all because of you this time..."
He looked into my eyes deeply, after a moment of just staring; he pulled away, his hand slipping off my chest.
He stood up and looked away from me, "You haven't eaten all day."
I nodded and stood after him. "I'll make something, you can go ahead and watch TV or something," I smiled slightly and walked out to the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story