Categories > Original > Romance > James' Gift

Joey & Josh

by GerardWay69 0 reviews

The boys go to see Joey and Josh

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 444 words

0Unrated
The three men left, and went home. By now, it was night, James lay down on the couch, and Randy came over besides him, "Is there anything I can get you?"
"No...not right now." Chris sat down in a chair next to him, and flipped on the TV. James was looking at Randy, "Hey, Randy?"
"Yeah, bud?"
"Do you like me?" James flushed deeply.
"Yes. I like you a lot." A shaky smile formed on James' lips, as Randy bent down, and sweetly kissed him. His eyes closed, and he gave a low sigh. "Another, please?"
Randy grinned, and bent down again, this time he felt James' tongue slip in. He welcomed it, and returned his own. Chris, meanwhile, was so engrossed watching TV he didn't notice what they were doing. James pulled away, and gave Randy a sheepish smile. He looked down at James, "Wow that was cool! That was the first time I ever kissed a boy..."
"Did you like it?"
"Very much so!" Randy wandered off outside, and sat in the cool night. He sighed slowly, he never knew James was gay, but now that he thought about it, it made sense. He wondered if he was gay too...he was curious about it. That's why he kissed James. He shivered from the cool air, and walked back inside, back into the living room. James and Chris were both sound asleep in their respective places, so he laid with James, and fell asleep.

In the morning, Chris woke up first, and went to the kitchen, and made himself breakfast. A while later, James joined him, "Morning, Chris, sleep well?"
"Well, uh, that chair isn't very comfortable..." He complained.
"Yeah, I know." Chris grinned his odd smile as Randy shuffled in, yawning. "Morning Randy." whispered James.
"Morning you guys." He stretched, and scratched himself.

*

Later on James, Chris, and Randy met up with Josh and Joey, they were twin brothers, and were close friends of James. Josh was gay, Joey was not. Randy had known Josh all his life, and they were like brothers. "Hey Josh, what's up?" asked Randy.
"Not much. Same old, same old. Ohh! My old boyfriend turned straight on me." Josh sat on Randy, "Hey cutie, long time no see!"
Randy squirmed underneath him, "Please get off of me..."
"Why? Don't you love me anymore?" Josh began to fake cry.
Randy blushed, "No, it's not that..." James walked up to Randy, and slid his fingers into Randy's hand.
"Like, oh my god! Are you serous?" Josh squealed like a school girl.
"Shut up! We don't need the whole world knowing yet!" whispered James.
"That is SO cute!"
Sign up to rate and review this story