Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Athazagoraphobia, And Other Things I've Forgotten

Noitcudortni

by Sticky 5 reviews

Hi. I'm Fuckface, but you can call me Peter. I can't sleep unless all the lights are on. I wash my hair with laundry detergent because shampoo just doesn't work. And according to my best friend C...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 170 words

0Unrated



Noitcudortni = Introduction spelled backwards





Hi. I'm Fuckface, but you can call me Peter.
I can't sleep unless all the lights are on. I prefer to eat my cereal with a fork. I've broken three TV's in four months. I refuse to wear shoes. I wash my hair with laundry detergent because shampoo just doesn't work. And not that it counts for anything, but I'm the one who writes the words. I wrote the lyrics to the songs on your lips and the paragraphs in your favorite book. I even wrote the words you're reading right now. I wrote these particular words on this paper because it's all I can really do anymore. I can't go out in public without being stared at. Even in my own home I still hear the whispers of the disapproving crowd. There's a teenage girl yelling somewhere in my head and no amount of pot can make it stop. I've come unglued and the worst part is I didn't even notice until Clare told me.
Sign up to rate and review this story