Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Athazagoraphobia, And Other Things I've Forgotten

Eno

by Sticky 4 reviews

Eno = One spelled backwards

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 751 words

0Unrated
For a very long time people used to ask me. They used to ask me what I was doing now after Fall Out Boy had well, fallen out. I used to tell them I was a stripper. Everyone lauhed and then asked,

"What are you really doing?".

I would then tell them I was writing the follow up to my first book. Only this book would be about my life, a sort of autobiography.

"All the chapter titles will be written backwards. It's going to be a really differnt book."

They would stare at me with fake enchanted eyes and give me words of false encouragement.

"Wow, that sounds so interesting!"
"I can't wait to read that book!"
"You're an amazing writer."
"I want you to strip and my daughter's sweet 16 party!"

It wasn't until I started actually writing the book that I realized what it was really about. The book wasn't about my life. It wasn't a follow up to my last book.It wasn't even different. I was rewriting the first book. Only this time it was about my nightmare as an adult. A little nightmare I like to call Marie. I wrote and re-wrote trying to find a structure that everyone could understand. I wanted to get a clear point across to the little audience I still had. Then somewhere along the way I gave up and I let my hand write the words it felt fit. I was never the one who wrote the words. The words wrote me. My hand starting writing this strange and slightly perverted book about my adult nightmare. I did nothing to stop it. The book started with "Fuck" and ended with "I really hate flamingos"



"Fuck" she mumbled under her breath. She caught my attention with that simple word. I stared rudely at her gorgeous face and flawless body. My eyes settled on her chest and some seconds after that her carnivorous eyes found mine. She gave me a disgusted look and tried to walk away. I wouldn't let her walk away.

"You wanna go get coffee or something?" I shouted as I watched her strut away.

She turned to stare at me. She let out a little scoff then took a step closer. She got in my face and said, "Okay. So first you eye rape me and now you want coffee? And on top of that you don't even know me?"

I flashed her a toothy grin and then said "Hey, it's free coffee for you."

She giggled and agreed to go with me. And just as easily as that I invited the devil into my life.

I took this pretty little monster to the local star bucks. Seeing as this was back in 2007, back when Fall Out Boy reigned supreme, I was confident that I would get in her pants that night. I was wrong; the only time I ever got in her pants was when I had asked to borrow them because I was too lazy to do my own laundry.

"So. What's your name?" I asked suavely
"Marie. Yours?"

I was taken aback by that statement. How did se not know my name? I was Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy for crying out loud!

"Peter. But you can call me Pete."
"I'd rather call you FuckFace" she mumbled. She enjoyed this mumbling obscenities thing.

"Well, if it makes you happy I don't really mind if you call me that.."

"Okay, FuckFace. Lets get coffee. That's kind of the reason why we're here."

"Alright. What do you want?"

"The blackest coffee they have. With no milk or sugar."

"What? Um, sure. Sounds nice I'll have that too."

She laughed at me. I didn't understand why. Was it funny to her that I was willing to try new things to get to know her better? Why was she so confident? Why did I even like her?

"So are you going to drink it?" She said haughtily

"Uh, what? Oh the coffee. Yeah of coarse I love black coffee." I lied

I took a sip of the tarry concoction the lady behind the register had made. I almost vomited the second it touched my taste buds. I forced the dark liquid down my throat and made a disgusted face. Marie laughed at me again. She always had laughed too much. I used to hate it, but I can't stop thinking about her laughter. I long to hear her stupid giggle again. Even though I know I never will.
Sign up to rate and review this story