Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is the Best Day Ever

Authors Message

by Sosickprincess 2 reviews

This story follows the lives of My Chemical Romance, but the only catch... there is no My Chemical Romance. Rather than answering the call of stage lights, they're living ordinary lives. Well, not ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 173 words

0Unrated
Authors Message

Hey Fellow Ficwad.com Fiend.

I thought you'd appreciate a quick look into my story's layout. As my summary said Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob, & Frankie are not a part of My Chemical Romance. The band ceases to exist. I decided to play with the idea of what would happen if... Gerard decided to give his art career another chance or Frankie didn't drop out of college or even if Bob continued working as a sound tech, touring.

All fun and games.

Now, the first couple of chapters are a look into the past. I'll be visiting the past occasionally throughout the story. All past events do tie into the overall story. I'm not looking to waste your time. Also I'll usually introduce important characters in these 'flashback-chapters' along with the history that links them to present characters.

Sorry if this confused you, but I am really excited to write this and I'm sure you dudes will enjoy it. But like they say, a girl can only hope.

With Love & Peace,
SoSickPrincess
Sign up to rate and review this story