Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Best Friends, Ex Friends Till The End

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

CHELSEA WRITING!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 655 words

1Exciting
ERINS POV



I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. With a click of the lock, i suddenly felt safe. Until someone started knocking repeatedly. I got up and walked back over to the door.



"Who is it?" I asked in monotony.



"Andy." He answered sweetly. Of course I let him in. The minute he stepped in my room his lips touched mine. Softly at first and then he slipped his tongue past my lips.



I was confused at first but he seemed to know what he was doing. He shed his shirt and helped me get mine off.



We were under the covers and hadn't said a single word to each other. He kissed me tenderly from my chest all the way to my lips. I felt all my anger vanish in every single lip print. I watched him as his eyes wandered all over.



"Stop it. I'm not that pretty." I said.



"Oh but I've seen all your imperfections glitter in the darkness and frankly, they are just as beautiful as the rest of you." He smiled.



I giggled uncontrollably as he continued to kiss me.







Suddenly, to break the moment, the door opened. Andy and I jumped and pulled the covers over us.



"I THOUGHT I LOCKED THE DOOR!" I yelled snuggling further into Andy's chest.



"Whoa. Kay. Wow. Uhm." Patrick said stunned. He covered his eyes and walked further into the room.



"GET OUT!" I squealed throwing a pillow at his head. He spun around and walked out the door. Unfortunately he was a mile off and walked into the door instead.



PETE'S POV



I finished writing the song and decided to walk into Chelsea's room. I could hear her music and I guessed she would be sleeping.



Hemmingway followed me. I guess the little guy was getting used to me.



I walked into her room and saw her sprawled out on the bed. Her eyes were closed and the iPod headphones were in her ears. Her eyes were squeezed shut like she was concentrating. I picked up the iPod carefully and checked what she was listening to. It said the last twenty-four seconds of Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying. That was my speech.



From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How my worst fears are letting out
He said why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
Now talking's just a waste of breath
And living's just a waste of death
And why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
And this is you and me
And me and you
Until we've got nothing left




I almost cried right then and there. I put the iPod back and sat down on the pink butterfly chair across from her. I rested my head in my hands and started to sob. I screwed up so badly.



Suddenly, I heard a door shut and I looked up. Chelsea had closed the door and was walking back.



"Chelsea-" She put her fingers on my lips.



"Shhhhhh...We won't talk about that right now." She whispered.



"Wait, you mean we're not going to fight right now?" I whispered back. She shook her head and kissed me softly.



"I'm not actually that mad at you." She smiled.



"Really?" I asked. Just then, a hand came crashing down on my cheek.



"What do you think you're doing in here?" Chelsea asked. I looked around. I had to have been daydreaming.



"I don't know!" I replied standing up preparing to run out the room.



"GET OUT!" She screamed in a shrill voice.



I ran out into the hall and she slammed the door shut. Erin and Andy came out of Erin's room with questionable looks on their faces. I looked up at them and shook my head.


ERIN!!!!! IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story