Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Runaways

Prologue

by GreenDayNinja 2 reviews

6 kids runaway from home and try to make it on there own. Will they make it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 402 words

0Unrated
"Here..." said the raggedy kid walking to a dumpster over flowing with rotten things in his night clothes. "Here is where we will stay tonight."

"But Gee...what about food?" asked one other of the six raggedy kids.

"Bam, why are you always worrying about these things? It always works out and you know it." The so called Gerard said making a couple of beds out of trash piles.

Bam sighed and turned to Bob, mumbling something which made him laugh.

That laugh was the first thing heard out of Bob for a few days. Bam was the only one who could get him to join the others every day.

Speaking of the other, there are three more kids in this 'group'. There was Billie who was a sweet kid who made you warm if you were cold and he always did everything he could to make you happy, he just couldn't stand seeing someone upset. There was Tom also, he was he one who was always here for you when something went wrong. The only one you haven't heard of yet is Aaron. He's the one who fixes everything, the one who cheers you up by making you laugh at things you thought you'd never laugh at in your life.

The three kids who you haven't heard a lot about are Gerard Way, Bam Margera, and Bob Bryar. Gee is the leader and he always knows what to do. Bam is the one who worries about everything that's going to happen next. Last but not least Bob, he goes through things slowly and doesn't get over things fast.

The kids were just starting out on their big journey. They snuck out of each of their windows and met at the local bus top. From there, they looked for a new place to call their own.

They set off for one reason and one reason all, because no one understood them. Billie got into fights with his step-dad. Tom was alone and his friends were the only one that would stay. Bam's parents were drunks. Bob was depressed and no one to listen to him.

They didn't see they were different. They didn't see that no one cared that they wouldn't have anything to eat after the next week or so. That's just because no one knew them. This group of kids were about to face the hardest things of their life.
Sign up to rate and review this story