Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Runaways

Chapter 1: Good Eats

by GreenDayNinja 3 reviews

6 kids runaway from home and try to make it on there own. Will they make it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 251 words

1Original
"Ok, this is what I brought." said Tom opening his back pack showing three bologna and mayonnaise sandwich.

"Anybody else bring anything?" asked Gerard hoping someone else would open a bag to reveal food.

"I brought some cheetos." everyone turned to Billie, seeing he held a bag filled with orange crunchy cheetos.

Everyone could see Aaron rummaging through his bag. He looked up seeing that he was being watched and said, "I have some three day old pizza in here somewhere."

Bam opened a lunch box he carried in the second grade and said, "I got some sandwiches, too." He held up two bologna sandwiches.

Billie went over to sit next to Bob and asked, "D'you bring anything, Bob?" Bob shook his head no and whispered something to Bam. Bam nodded and started to listen to what Gerard was saying.

"I we're going to make it out here in the real world we need more food then this...or money." Gerard stood on a cardboard box and began his speech.

"Yeah, Gerard?" said Billie. "And how are we gonna get more food...or money, how are we going to get money?" Billie made his question clear.

"I know h-how we could get some money and s-stuff." They turned to see Bob talking again.

"How?" asked Bam.

"Well, s-since I never really got what I wanted at home..." There was a pause in Bob's sentence as if he was waiting for someone else to jump in a finish it. "I stole it."
Sign up to rate and review this story