Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > LAX to O'Hare

Neighbors complain that we're hear every night

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

While on tour....we meet some new faces!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 1953 words

0Unrated
Setting- DTE Music Centre, Clarkston, MI

Sisky's POV

I love the way her hair shines in the light. She's so beautiful. The way she moves and speaks, just makes me fall weak in the knees. Wow I sound movie cliche, but you know what?? I could honestly care less. Krystle is amazing and I love that she's my girlfriend.

"Alright so I have a suprise for you and Trish," I said to Krystle.

"Ohh really??" said Krystle.

She beckoned Trish over to where we were standing. Trish was talking to William, the Butcher, and Mike over by the side of the venue.

"What's up??" Trish asked.

"How would you girls like to be part of the show??" I asked them.

"What do you mean babe??" Krystle asked me.

"He means being a part of the song 'Bring It'," said Victoria, interjecting.

Both girls' faces dropped. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. A chance for them to be apart of the spot light seemed like a dream come true!!

"Awe babe!!" said Krystle, then we kissed.

"That's so Santi, Sisky!!" said Trish.

"Did they just hear the news??" asked William.

"Yes we did, awe babe I get to sing!!" said Trish, then she and William kissed.

"That's not all you two get to do," announced William.

The girls' expressions changed from smiles to confusion.

"What else do we get to do??" asked Krystle.

"Trish, you and I get to sing 'Slow Down' together and Krystle gets to sing my part in 'Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year'," Bill told the girls.

"Oh my gosh!! Babe!! I love you soo much!!" said Trish, as she kissed William again.

Trish's POV

Oh my gosh!! Finally!! It's my time to shine!! This'll rock and I get to sing with my fiancee!! Tehe that's still weird to say. I hope the fans'll like me. I think I need to go and tell the whole world. 'Specially my mom. She'd be thrilled!!

"I'm going to walk around the venue and call my mom to tell her the OTHER great news," I said to William and everyone else.

I kissed Billy before leaving and then went about my way. On my walk I met up with Gabe from Cobra Starship and Mike Carden from TAI. The three of us decided to walk towards the front to meet some fans. As we walked towards the gates fans were estatic and happy to see us.

"Gabe!! Oh my gosh you're amazing!! And Trish, I love your ring!! William's a lucky guy," said a fan.

"Awe thanks, and what's your name??" I asked her.

"Kamilah, but almost everyone calls me, Kamz, and I'm a huge fan of TAI," Kamz said.

Awe, how cute. I remember waiting in line to meet Billy for the first time. I instantly saw the same sparks in my eyes as I saw the sparks in Kamz's eyes. I saw that she had a home-made t-shirt that read 'Santi's little helper'; which made Mike crack up. That boy was quite strange, but I love him anyways.

Kamz and I started talking more and more and I figured that she wasn't a creepy, stalkerish, fan-girl, so I decided to make her day. I asked her if she would like to come backstage with us and meet the guys. Kamz was instantly estatic and willing to come with us.

"Thank-You soo much Trish!!" she said.

"No problem, you seem cool and you reminded me of myself when I met Bill for the first time," I replied to her.

As we walked towards the room behind the stage, Gabe offered to get Kamz a t-shirt; his treat.

"Yea, that'd be great!! Thanks Gabe," she said.

"Awe Gabe, you're such a sweetheart, don't worry Kamz you'll have fun tonight. Santi promise," I said laughing.

Kamz and I met the guys backstage, I introduced her to everyone and she was quickly accepted as a member of the club. Or I'm sorry the clan. The Cobra Clan that is.

The Butcher's POV

I'm hungry. I think I'm going to go grab a pizza before the show and maybe a Monster to fuel my mad drumming skills and ohh holy shit who is that?? She's beautiful. I don't think she's with Adam or Tony. Wait, Trish is by her, maybe she's a fan. She has to be a fan. A hott fan at that. She's got a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and I like what she does with her hair. Snap out of Butcher.

"Hey Butcher, this is my new friend Kamz, I rescued her from the blob of fans forming outside the venue. She's a big the Academy Is fan," said Trish.

"Kamz, ehh?? I'm Andy, but you can call me the Butcher," I said, introducing myself.

She was cute and I don't know how I became instantly attracted to her, but I did. She was something different, she was artsy, a little on the short side, but I didn't mind. Besides tall girls intimidate me. Kamz was one special girl. My gosh snap out of dood!!

Krystle's POV

"Hey guys, Vicky, Trish, and umm, fan??" I asked, while looking at the random new girl and my clipboard.

"Krystle, this is Kamz, she's with me," said Trish.

I really didn't mind having a fan backstage with us. She seemed cool and I noticed a pink Cobra Starship shirt that she was wearing. Very nice.

"Well welcome to this chaos Kamz, I'm Krystle, TAI's co-tour manager and wardrobe designer. I see that you're wearing a Cobra shirt, that's one of my favorites," I said, formally introducing myself.

We all seemed to be getting along great. Kamz was a sweet girl and she was passionate about her art and writing. Before we knew it, the show had started, and we were all standing off to the side of the stage. Trish and I had our make-up done and we looked AMAZING!! Trish stole Gabe's aviators and was going to sing with them on.

"You two ready to do this thing??" asked William.

We nodded and replied "Yes" in unison.

All of sudden we hear the bass roar from Ryland's guitar and we hear the first couple of chords to the song 'Bring It (Snakes on a Plane), by Cobra Starship. Trish and I ran out on stage. Trish ran to where Gabe's microphone was and I ran to Vicky's microphone.

"Ohh I'm ready for it!!" We sang in unison.

"I can see the venom in your eyes," sang William as he walked out on stage.

Trish's eyes lit-up, she smiled all girlie, and waved to him. The audience awed and rocked-out with us. The music stopped, as rehearsed, and it was time for William and Trish's on-stage kiss, only Trish didn't know about it.

"Soo kiss me good-bye??" sang William.

"Of course," said Trish.

Good thing she's an actress or we would've goofed-up BIG TIME on that one. The newly engaged love-birds shared an intimate and dramatic kiss.

"Ladies n Gentleman, snakes are slitterin' with dolla signs in their eyes," rapped Paul Wall.

The crowd went crazy with this song and we all had a blast performing it. After the song, Trish and I bowed and then ran off-stage, together.

"Oh my gosh that rocked!! How thrilling!!!!!" screamed Trish.

"Oh I know!! I loved it!! Now onto your song with William and my song with Fall Out Boy. Wanna warm up for that song??" I asked my friend.

"Yea, thanks!! You're the best when it comes to that!!" she said.

"Thanks babe, alrighty let's go," I said.

We went to warm-up for Trish's song with William, which was 'Slow Down', then we went back to the side of the stage to wait with the rest of the Academy Is. William wrapped his arms around Trish when we saw the guys and Sisky kissed my forehead.

"Break a leg and beware of the ropes dearest," I said to Trish.

She giggled and then William took her hand and led her onto the stage. William greeted the crowd and then said that he had a special treat for them. Trish waved to the audience and giggled again. She giggled a lot around William; probably because the woman is in-love. Awe how cute.

"This is my fiancee, Trish, you remember her right?? She sang with Cobra and me during 'Bring It'??" "Well she and I are going to sing a personal favorite and that's 'Slow Down'," announced William.

"And I'd just like to give a quick shout-out to my good friend, Krystle, I LOVE YOU, MRS. BUTTERSWORTH!!" screamed Trish.

The audience cheered and then Trish started the song up, accompanied by the rest of the guys in the band.

"Close the door and take the stairs
Up or down, Ups and downs
Don't pretend you've never been there
You kiss me like an overdramatic actor
Who's starving for work
With one last shot to make it happen," Trish sang.

"You won the role, you've played your part
You've been cordially invited
But I'm not impressed
And I'm definitely not excited
Cause the film runs a shallow budget
And the writer's subject script isn't any deeper
So dive right in," William sang.

Then they both sang in unison, "Hollywood hills and suburban thrills,
Hey you, who are you kidding?
I'm not like them. I won't buy in.
Hollywood hills and suburban thrills,
Hey you, who are you kidding?
Don't quit 'til 47.
Then we'll turn it up, and we'll play a little faster.

Take back everything you ever said
You never meant a word of it
You never did
Take back everything you said
You never meant a word of it
You never did."

The song went on and it was amazing. I loved EVERY last minute of it. Trish was amazing and she looked beautiful. William seemed to have love in eyes and wasn't about to hide it. Sisky was having fun as well with his bass. He loved that thing. And I loved him. Ohh man do I love him.

Trish's POV

"Take back everything you ever said,girl
You never meant a word of it
You never did
Take back everything you said,girl
You never meant a word of it
You never did," William sang to me.

I decided to change it up a little bit. Tehe. I love suprising him.

"I'm not sayin' that I'm not breakin' some hearts tonight, BOY
Oh, I'm not sayin' that I'm not breakin' some hearts tonight, BILLIAM!!"


I giggled again and William's face was priceless. The other guys were cracking up. I started to spin and dance and be all cute. It's what I was aiming for, right?? Tehe. I know.

I love that song. It was GREAT to sing it with the one I love. He's such a sweetheart and I can't wait until we get married. Until I'm Mrs. William Beckett. I told you I liked the sound of it.

"Oh my gosh!! Trish you ROCKED!!" said Kamz, as I walked off-stage.

"Thanks, sweetie," I replied.

"You were great babe, and thanks for the shout-out," said Krystle.

"No prob," I said.

I watched Billy rock-out and I started to head bang backstage with all the rest of my girlies and we had a blast. I practically spilt my Red Bull, I was rocking-out soo damn much!! Krystle went on-stage to rock-out with the guys from Fall Out Boy and she was amazingly amazing!! I LOVE her voice and her stage presence is just plain instinct. I heart my best friend and so did the audience.

A/N: Dedicated to Miss Kamilah aka Kamz and My Krystle aka Mrs. Buttersworth!! Sara Lee hearts Mrs. Buttersworth!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story