Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > LAX to O'Hare

Chicago Night Life and Tour Dates

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Fun times in Chicago and on tour!! By the way, something intimate happens with our favorite couple....William and Trish. Find out what happens and Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1380 words

1Exciting
Trish's POV

"I just fed Dylan and Mikayla," I said to William.

"Cool. Now do you wanna feed me??" he asked.

I laughed and nodded my head. I went over to the cupboard and got out a brick of Ramen Noodles. My boy IS fueled by Ramen afterall. He walked over to see what I'm cooking. He put his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. Ohh how I love it when he does that. Tehe that's my William.

"I love it when you do that," I said, turning around to get a better look at him.

He stared at me with those beautiful eyes of his. I stared at his bottom lip and then pressed my lips to it. We innocently shared a kiss and then I broke away from it to finish cooking for him. He smacked my butt before going to the living room to watch 'Fuse'. I finished the noodles, turned-off the stove, and then joined him. He was gractious for the meal I prepared for him, but I think he was more interested in me then his food.

William's POV

I wanna marry her. I do. No it's not just because she cooks for me, but because she's my other half, my girl, my supporter, my love. I wish that we could be a little more intimate with each other.

"Babe, I love you," I said to her.

She smiled and looked up at me.

"Me too, babe," she replied.

"No, do you love me?? If you do, please say it," I said, in a serious tone.

I wasn't lying. I really do love her. I wanna marry her. Grow old together. Have children. The works, but not if she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment.

"William. Darling. Shnookie bear. I love you with all my heart and I would marry you tomorrow if I had the chance and ya know, the proposal," she confessed to me.

Whoa there. Was she reading my mind or something?? I'd sooooo marry her NOW!! I'd call up Panic and tell them we were on our way to Vegas to get hitched. Wow. Maybe this really was love.

"Then let's do it," I said.

"It?? You mean....ya know," she replied, with a shocked yet confused look on her face.

"No no, well yea, but I mean get married. Let's get married," I said.

She stared at me with her eyes bolging-out-of her head. She looked as if she wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, but didn't know how to hide it.

I took her hands in mine, knelt down, and gazed into her beautiful eyes.

"Tricia darling, will you marry me??" I asked her.

She started crying and then stammered for words.

"William, I-I don't know, I mean it's only been 2 years, and are you sure you wanna be with me forever??" she asked, still crying.

I hesitated and sat back. Forever. Wow. That seemed like an eternity. Ohh wait. It IS an eternity. Ahh hell I loved this woman and I was going to propose to her the CORRECT way. So I got out my cell phone, texted Pete, and told him to call up Tiffany and Co. because we were to be there in 20 minutes to get engaged the proper way.

"Come with me. I have a surprise," I told her.

She nodded and we laced our hands together. The ring store wasn't very far away so we decided to walk. Well I decided to walk. More romantic, don'tcha think??

As we walked up the avenue to the store, I covered her eyes with my hands. I told her not to worry and to trust me. She agreed and said that she trusted me. We walked into the store and it was dark. I knelt down infront of her and told her to open her eyes. When she did the look on her face was priceless. She was smiling from ear-to-ear and then started to cry and laugh again.

"Tricia, from the moment we met, I knew that we were to be together for the rest of our lives, now I'm going to ask you the proper way and you might decline, but I hope you'll agree," I paused.

"Will you marry me??" I asked her.

"Ohh William. You did this all....for me??" she asked me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Simone, darling. Please answer me," I said, returning to being serious.

"William Beckett....Yes, I will marry you," she replied with an estatic smile.

I jumped up and kissed her sweet lips, then we went to pick-out her favorite ring. We came to a quick selection. She must've had this on her mind since she was a little kid. It was an exquiste platinum band with two small diamonds on either side of a bigger pink diamond. She loved it and I loved her loving it. I payed for the ring and then we kissed again and then travelled back home to our apartment. That's when the fun began.

I opened the door for her and as I shut it behind me, she grabbed me by the jacket and kissed me hard. I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter, and she stripped my jacket off of my body. I continued to pleasure her with my kisses as more and more clothes came off. We started to make it towards the bedroom, where she raised her arms into the air and I lifted up her shirt. She unbuckled my pants and I wrapped my arms around her as we fell back onto the bed. Ohh man do I love this woman.

..................The next day.................

Trish's POV

I awoke to the warm sunlight on my face. I turned over to see a note which read "Come outside to the balcony for a suprise."

I smiled and did what the note said and I was greeted by my boyfriend, William. He was sitting down, drinking some tea and was in nothing, but a towel. I placed my hand on his back and kissed his neck.

"Good Morning, beautiful," he said to me.

"Good Morning, handsome," I replied.

We shared a good morning kiss and then I sat on his lap. He placed his arms around my torso and I leaned back on his stomach and we just watched the sunrise. The tour was going to start today and we weren't going to have as many intimate moments as we'd like to, but ohh well. That's just how it goes sometimes in the music biz.

Time had passed and we were already at the bus station where our tour bus is. I saw Krystle walking over with two Starbucks. She handed me one and I was gractious for it. It was a freshly brewed White Chocolate Mocha and I sipped it while holding onto William's hand.

"What's that on your left ring finger??" Krystle asked me.

How'd I know she'd ask me that?? Ohh that's right, it's because she's my best friend, right?? Yes ma'am. That's the correct answer.

"Ohh right, heh about that, um, ohh hell I'll just spit it out. William proposed last night, and now we're engaged!!" I announced, estatically.

William and the rest of the bands turned around in amazement. Krystle's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She was shocked and happy to hear of the blissful engagement. We hugged and hugged and she congradulated us both. The other guys from the different bands were happy for us as well. Me, Krystle, and our good friend Vicky T. Asher all had our giddy girlie moments and we were jumping up and down. I showed off my rock to the girls and they were proud at my selection.

With all the excitement....I looked up at my future husband and kissed his lips. He held my body close to his and we just stood there, kissing in each other's arms. It was the greatest feeling in the world and I couldn't wait until we tied the knot. Mrs. Tricia Lynne Beckett. Ohh how it sounded amazing everytime I thought about it. Santi.

A/N: Cute?? Yea I thought so. Pwease read and review. Some new characters would be helpful if you'd be interested in dropping me a few names/descriptions.
Sign up to rate and review this story