Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Did you get what you Deserved

Pretty Much Made Me Hit the floor.

by WillBertluverX 3 reviews

Viviana is not into the music types in fact she isnt even trying to find a guy. She is independent she doesnt need a knight in shinning armor...wait till she meets Gerard; he is after her and he us...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 754 words

0Unrated
As we approached Carmen's apartment she started to get nervous.

" Uh Carmen you okay?", she gave me a slight smile.

" Yea its just I have something to tell you...."

" What's up?"

" I kind of have someone staying at the apartment...."

" So I can't stay??"

" No, no that's not it. He knows you're staying with me too...but he is kind of ...uh"

"He's kind of what? An alien?" I giggled. I really didn't mind living with a guy in the house. She gave me a smirk and helped me with my bags.

Finally we reached the top of the stairs, out of breath she lightly knocked on the door. Leaning on the door frame he stared at me, he was tall with short black hair. He looked so familiar but I wasn't sure who he was at that moment. Tapping my foot I awkwardly looked around trying to avoid his looks.

Carmen waved her hand around in his face. " Gee seriously, I need you to help with the bags not checking out my friend. Show her where her room is." she shoved my bags at him; he gave me a slight smirk while dragging my bags in.

" Vivi, I'll be right back I'm going to copy some papers at the library real quick."

I glared wide eyed. " Uh...okay?"

"Don't worry he doesn't bite; when I get back we'll do something fun for your birthday."

"Alright. Hurry back."

" I will, silly." she smiled at me then disappeared down the staircase.

The door was still wide open, slowly I walked inside. Carmen's walls were covered in deep red paint and she had candles gracing every hard surface possible. There was a very good feeling in the room; the boy came back into the living room, the feeling crashed to the floor.

" So you are the infamous Viviana?"

" I guess so, who else would I be?" I glared at him.

" Yea you're right. Carmen has been talking about you non-stop, she really looks up to you."

Weird, she's never told me that.

" Good thing I guess."

He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. " Yes."

We lingered there for awhile, I was tired of standing so I sat in the nearest chair.

" Oh I thought I should tell you, call me Vivi." I smirked.

" Okay...Vivi. So where's Carmen."

" Library, she said once she gets back we'll do something "fun". I just want to rest." I sighed looking up at the painting near the door.

" It's your birthday though."

" Yea, I'm not too keen on birthdays. But aren't you suppose to be showing me where my room is?"

" Oh yes...right this way."

He was kind of annoying me already, with all this nicey nice stuff. That's one thing I can't stand people being constantly nice every living moment. Cautiously staying behind I followed him down a long hardwood floor hall, finally my eyes met with the door to my room. Turning towards the boy he gestured me to go in, walking in I was memorized. Carmen had obviously fixed up the room for me, the walls painted a jet black, the ceiling a dark red, the bed frame and dressers warn down. Everything just the way I wanted them.

" Liking your room?"

"Yes, actually I would be enjoying it more if you weren't in here."

He looked at me astonished, I felt a little bad.

" Sorry...well a little sorry. I'm tired." I threw myself down on my new bedspread and gestured for him to sit on the very edge of the bed. I'm not going to be that nice. :))

" You're a spunky one aren't you?"

" Sometimes. It's just I don't understand why you are being so nice. You're too polite. Uptight even."

" I didn't want to freak you out... "

I laughed " I'm sure I'll freak you out sometime soon so don't worry about it. So what's your name? You never told me....how impolite." I smirked looking over at him.

"Gerard Way."

Widened eyes, sweaty palms, red face, hot ears, dry mouth, speechless, still,

I feel real stupid.

The dark hair, pale complexion, hazel eyes.

I thought it was him.

Gerard Way from MCR.

I could kill Carmen for not telling me.

" Uh...Vivi you okay? You look really sick."

I stood up trying to balance myself.

Last thing I saw was Gerard, last thing I heard?

THUD! Me hitting the floor.

_________________________________________________

Hope you readers like it!

REVIEW!!!

Oh by the way I changed up my profile go check it there's an ODE to you!!

: ))


Sign up to rate and review this story