Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Titans: Family Ties

chapter one: one big problem

by Angel1307 1 review

every family has it's problems,fights, bad family vacations, ect. well immagine if your many times great grand father turned out to be the god of time! And to make things worse, he's plotting to ta...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 750 words

1Exciting
Chapter one: one big problem


" Yes, beach day!" Neil cheered "No missions, no monsters and defiantly no Cronus, yep nothing but fun in the sun and tanning on the beach"
It was almost to good to be true, for the first time since ever the heroes were finally getting to go on a well-deserved vacation.
"I can't wait to hit the waves," Atlanta said excitedly
"I think I'll stick to my skate board thank you very much"
"Come on Arch, you got to get over your fear of water some time" the young redhead teased
"Maybe" Herry interrupted "he's just scared you'll beat him at a surfing contest?"
Archie's blood began to boil, "no way I could beat you any day, at anything, no problem"
"Even on the water?" she asked
"Well, I-I, a" the purple haired warrior stammered
"You aren't chicken, are you?" Neil asked
"No!"
Neil started dancing around the room flapping his arms and clucking like a chicken. "Bock, bock, b-bock!"
This was the last straw; Archie couldn't take it any more. "Fine!" Archie blurted out "I'll do it, I'll surf against Atlanta"
Atlanta couldn't believe her ears, never be for had Archie agreed to anything that had to do with water, let alone surfing. "Archie are you sure, I mean you've only started swimming"
"Of course I'm sure, and I bet I can beat you too!"
Herry and Neil were shocked they were merely poking fun at their friend; they never believed he would take them seriously. "Arch, we were just having a little fun we weren't expecting you to win anything," Herry explained
Archie ignored him and stormed past Jay, and the others as they entered the room.
"Gees, what's up with him?" Odie questioned
Atlanta sighed, "oh just the usual, Archie's trying to protect his macho pried again"
"What did he get himself into this time" Theresa laughed as she pushed her long red hair from her eyes.
"Surfing," Neil began "against Atlanta!"
"No way, how'd you manage to talk him into that?" Jay asked curiously
"Lets just say there was a bit of foul language exchanged Neil joked
Herry and Atlanta rolled their eyes, letting Neil laugh at his own joke, luckily it didn't last to long when he realized no one was laughing with him.
"Anyway" Jay exclaimed, "Every body packed?"
"Yeah"
"Good; Atlanta go get Archie then let's hit the road!" Jay and the others began cheering and howling with excitement.
Just then Hera appeared with the young warrior.
"Oh, hey Mrs. Hera" Jay said just noticing she had come in, "What's up?"
"I'm afraid I have some bad news, it seems your trips will have to be postponed for the time being"
"What!" the seven heroes cried in disappointment.
"An urgent situation has just come to our attention, and you must find this girl immediately." Hera handed Jay a photo of a teenage girl with long curly hair, who appeared to be sixteen.
"Who's this babe?" Neil ran his fingers through his hair and gave the image a little wink, as if he were flirting with her in person.
"Her name is Emily and we've narrowed down her location to a small wooded area outside of town," Hera informed
"Whoa, whoa, whoa hold up!" Archie blurted out, "What's so important about this kid that she needs our help?"
Hera had been hopping to avoid this question at least until they had retrieved the girl, but that plan was quickly scraped thanks to Archie.
"I was going to tell you more once she was here, but if you must know, Cronus is up to something,"
"And that's different how?" Neil asked impatiently
Ignoring the his comment Hera continued, "he's looking for his descendent and this is her"
The whole room went silent, as if it wasn't bad enough that they had to deal with Cronus, but now his descendent too!
"Hera!" A slender young god burst through the door "Cronus is on the move and he's been spotted close to Emily"
Hera turned to the heroes, " I know I haven't explained much, but you must keep him away from that girl. Now go, Hermes will give you the directions."
Without another word the team found themselves being hurried out the door on another mission, with monsters and Cronus galore, not exactly the trip they had been hopping for.

------------------------------------------------
whooo chapter one well 2 but you know what i mean, oh and don't miss chapter two i promise it's going to be exciting
Sign up to rate and review this story