Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 2

by poser 3 reviews

Frank gets himself into trouble

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 906 words

1Funny
Number 2 : A smack into submission

"You're such an immature asshole," my classmate complimented my work ethics. "What's new?" I looked down at her, I've been told that many times before. Standing on the top of the desk displaying my man hood I continued to get my payback. "Nothing at all," she stormed out the room in disgust. I'm just getting even, peeing in a 'robokid's' baseball helmet isn't a crime. But him accidentally throwing his fist into my body, is so the right thing to do.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother coming to school. Finally the bell rings for our lunch break. I jumped off the desk, zipping up my pants by the time being. I grabbed my bag and left the empty classroom leaving my little watery suprise behind. "Freak," my everyday calling, that's how it is when I place my foot on marked territory. This being the lunch area. I don't eat here anymore.

My friends and I have been forced to away from the benches, to the trees where our chirpy friends beg us for our lunch. Not like if I'm complaining, it's either we stay inbetween the social groups and have some retard steal my lunch or I could sit on the steps and give away my lunch to the birds. Plus sitting among those kids is suffocating. Also being there always results in Toro getting some liquid in is hair and Mikey looking through the garbage for his glasses.

So fed up of this shit. I place my bag on the outdoor shelf and grab my stocks. Some sort of sandwich, an apple and a thermus of juice which contained more sugar than the fruit. "Look it's Frankenstien !" I looked back and saw 'The Glamour Squad' hiding their faces behind their notebooks. I stuffed my lunch back in the paper bag and walked up to their table unannounced. "You know you want me," I stood infront one of them.

I heard some muffled laughs, then they got louder when the books were removed from their hidious make up attired faces. No wonder they were hiding. But the girl I stood infront of wasn't laughing, she was smiling at me. Holy fuck, she really does want me. "Us want you," I knew some kind of insult was coming on, so I left before it came. "Yeah, I'm free after school, meet me behind the bushes," I winked at them as I backed away.

"Hey guys," I walked up the concrete steps towards my friends, which unfortunately faces the robokids. "Hey Frankie," Ray replied, but Gerard and Mikey didn't look too bothered to say a word. "What's up with them?" I asked taking a seat, Ray just shrugged. "Bad day," Mikey sighed. "More like bad year," Gerard added. And you'll swear they're not brothers. "Oh," I didn't bother to stress on the topic.

I took out my lunch and lined it up on the step infront of me. Then I decided to tell the guys about my 'bench' crush. "Hey you guys know The Glamour Sqaud right?" I said looking back at them. "Duh," Mikey said, well I guess they do, these girls aren't hard to miss. They make a scene where ever they go. "What about them?" Gerard asked, already bored of the conversation, I'm sure those girls are the cause of his attitude.

"You know the brunette?" I asked as I unwrapped the plastic from off my sandwich. "Yeah," Ray said waving his hand around so I could get to the point. "Didn't you see her? She was batting her eyes at me," I smiled taking a chunk out of my sandwich. "Liar," Mikey insisted. "No man, I swear she was gonna do me on the grass," okay exaggeration. After that we all just ate our lunch in silence.

Taking a sip from my cup a sandwich came flying towards me. Hitting me smack on the face. I looked back at the guys, who just shook their heads not suprised at all but they ignored it. But I on the other hand, am tired of this teasing shit. I stood up and walked down the stairs, don't know why but I hate being a victim. As I step on the grass the laughs died down, it was as if I just started a war.

Silence isn't good, and neither are the angry stares I'm getting. My friends don't have my back, it's every man for themselves. "What is this, revenge of the nerds?" Skyler didlo brain, penis face, need I say more? Oh, asshole Mayers stood up, walking towards me. His jock posse close behind. "At least our brains are full of knowledge and not gatorade," said Ray, oh wait my friends do have my back.

"Don't forget they use penis enlargers," Gerard bravely added. "And steriods," Mikey coughed sliently. "Oh aren't they cute, a litlle geek parade," one of the cheerleaders said, gosh I could smack her. "That's him," I saw Jervay Drako pointing at me making his way through the crowd. Question : why did I pee in his helmet again? Before I could say 'boo' I got one smack in the head with the helmet. "Frank," I fell to the floor, lightheaded. The last thing I heard before I passed out was someone saying Bob Bryar. Goonight nurse.

Name : Frank

Age : Too immature and stupid for my own good

Goal : To stay alive, in time for graduation
Sign up to rate and review this story