Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sign on the Dotted Line

Chapter 6

by hips-n-hearts86 4 reviews

Punch Drunk Whore.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1325 words

2Exciting
I'll remember that night vividly. It will be a night that I will never forget. It was long and overbearing. The alcohol had taken it tole on me and I was completely wasted.

Atleast from what I can remember.

Patrick told me the rest. He filled me in later on what I did after I seemed to have blacked out.

I only drank because he said I should loosen up and have fun. I only drank because he told me you would like me better that way.

I only drank that night because I thought I could love you and be done with you in one shot.

Ha. If I only knew that about ten shots later I would be waking up the floor, and you would be nowhere.

"How much did you drink that night Mira?" PJ asked me out of the blue.

I shrugged. "I can't remember. The only thing I remember is Pete handing me more drinks. He said I didn't have to worry about my professional job tonight, it was my 'other' job I had to worry about." I glanced at the camera, I seemed to be avoiding it more as I continued on with the story. I was ashamed and embarassed. "I had to worry about impressing you."

"Harsh." PJ muttered.

"Yeah, and to think, I didn't even have to try to impress you. As cliche as it sounds, I had you at hello." I laughed at my own joke.

PJ rolled his eyes.

I'm going to gauge his eyes out by the end of the day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

Miranda sighed and laid back more on the couch, her head landing softly on the back of it. "Am I not that appealing to anyone? Is that it Pete?"

Pete shook his head and stood up from the bean shaped couch. He walked over to her slowly and sat down beside her. Gazing at her, he raised his hand to brush away the stray curls that had obstructed her view. She had her hair done beautifully just for tonight, just for this occasion. Soft, bouncy curls complimented her round shape face and fell lazily on her shoulders. "No. He's blind. Here, lets go have a drink, on me."

Miranda had closed her eyes for a brief second before opening them again to stare at him. "My boss is buying me a drink. Why?"

Pete shrugged as he stood up and reached out for her hand. "Don't worry about tonight. We can deal with it in the morning, right now, lets you get ready for Patrick."

She slowly slipped her hand into his and looked up at him with big eyes. "He wants me drunk? Is that what your saying?"

"No, not technically. It will just liven things up a bit. You will be more comfortable and well, he will be more comfortable I should say." He winked at her as he helped her stand up. She placed her now empty drink on the small coffee table beside her and followed her 'boss' out the door.

"I don't think I like where this is going Pete." She stated matter of factly as she trailed Pete, her hand still clutched with his.

Pete waved her off and made his way to the bar. "Its not going anywhere, don't worry Miranda. Live for once! Come on.." He pouted to her as he waved a new fruity drink in front of her. "It doesn't bite."

Miranda tried her best to smile at him but failed as she took her drink from his hand and sipped it slowly. "I don't want to get wasted."

Pete shook his head. "Off that? I don't think you will."

~2 hours later~

"HEY PETE! PETE...PETER! Haha Peter..thats a funny word." Miranda slurred, her drink slopping around in circles in her cup.

Pete glanced up from the table and smiled in Miranda's general direction. His eyes were hazy and his posture was slumped. "I love it when you drunk."

Miranda shook her head. "I'm not drunk! If I was drunk I would be yelling!"

Pete laughed and moved from across the table to the seat next to her. "I think you are Mira. Hey, I got an idea!"

She sipped her drink with a playful eye still on Pete. "What is it Pete Piper...did you pick those pickled peppers? Haha Oh man, and you have that cotton tail thing going on don't ya?"

Pete rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Can you get any cuter?"

"What?" Miranda slammed her drink down, the contents of the cup spilling haphazardly onto the black table.

"Nothing." He replied placing his lips close to her ear. "I want you to do me a little favor, well its more better for you than it is for me."

"I like whispering." Miranda giggled as Pete's breath tickled the side of her neck.

Pete ignored her comment. "I want you to bed Patrick. I want you to sleep with him, knock boots, have sex with him. If you do, I will pay for your schooling that I know you need and that extra fifty grand is just for your spending. How does that sound?"

Miranda drunk gaze turned in his direction. "Why are you so worried about Patrick and his sex life? Why are you making me a whore?"

"I can't really explain things right now. Believe me, I have good reason." Pete paused, his hand entertwining in her curls. "And you not a whore. Far from it.."

Miranda abruptly stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom." She blurted out, jumping over the table and making a beeline for the stairs. She needed to get far away from the VIP section; she needed to get far away from Pete.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs Miranda ran straight into a solid body. "Oh my God. I'm so sorr...Miranda?"

"Hey thats my name!" Miranda tried her best to focus on the face the voice was projecting from but found it very hard.

"Miranda are you drunk? Who did this to you?" The voice asked again, concern laced the words that floated through her head.

"Hehe, Pete bought me some drinks. I'm flying high as a kite. Weeeee." Miranda began to spin but stopped suddenly. "Ugh, I don't want to spin." One of her hands clutched her stomach while the other grasped at the voice's clothing. "I want to go home."

"Come on." The voice said as Miranda felt two strong arms envelope her and pick her up like a baby and rush her to the back room and out the back door. "Your going back to the hotel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

"You were beyond hammered weren't you?" PJ asked his eyes dancing with excitement. "And I missed that one! How did I ever.."

I closed my eyes and tried my best to reflect on what happened after that, but everything came back blank. "You didn't want to see me like that. I don't ever want to see me like that PJ. Why do you think I stopped my partying? It was after that night of embarassing myself, Pete, and Patrick that I realized I needed to grow up and be a big girl."

"Wow." PJ clasped a hand to his chest. "When did you become so noble?"

Did I mention that I hate PJ. That I love hating things. Especially PJ? "Ugh, can I please continue?" I asked as I slowly rubbed my temples.

I was starting to get a headache.

Not from the lights.

But from a certian best friend.

Ass.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

ugh. So there my next installment, its short I know but I just needed to post it by tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be stressful, boy issues will ensue and I'm afraid I'm going to be heartbroken by the end of the day. So I wanted to get this chapter done before that happens. Ugh. Wish me luck. Even if you don't know whats going on lol
Sign up to rate and review this story