Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sign on the Dotted Line

Chapter 5

by hips-n-hearts86 4 reviews

Drinks and arguments.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1676 words

2Exciting
I hated him that night.

Strike that, reverse it. I hate him now, I hated him then, I will hate him forever. He is the reason I am here. He is the reason I am spilling my heart out to a camera because I'm to much of a chicken shit to do it to his face.

I hate Peter Wentz because he made me fall in love with you.

I hate the way he pushed me into you in the hallway, and in your hotel room. I hate the way he made me feel used after all of this was over. Like I meant nothing to anyone. I hate the way he handed me a check and said 'Have a nice day. It was great to work with ya!'.

I hate the way he made me want you that night at the club.

I hate him for hating you.

He was jealous.

Damn him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

Pete leaned in close to Miranda, bringing his scent along with him. "Just stay close. Its packed, when we hit the VIP room I want you to work the room. I want you to work him." He mumbled into her ear as he smiled and posed nicely for anyone who asked.

Miranda nodded and tugged at the pass around her neck. She was here to make sure everything went along smoothly, she didn't realize that she would have to be starting tonight on Patrick. She could barely talk to the guy let alone try and and woo him. He was a tough cookie.

Miranda had come to the realization she may have met her match.

Sighing, she made her way pass the flashing light bulbs and moved various people around to make sure Pete made it into the door just fine. Turning around, she saw Pete wave and grab his 'girlfriend's' hand and walk into the club.

Miranda followed closely behind the couple, she didn't want to fade into the crowd. Not yet. Not until she had a few drinks in her and she knew where the VIP section was.

The club was light, yet dark at the same time. The black and red theme seemed fitting, it seemed very Pete-ish from what she could tell. The bar was packed and the stage was getting set up and the dance floor was jumping. 'Jumping, who says jumping. More like humping, because I can swear that guy has his hand under her..OH MY!' Miranda thought as she ducked behind a couple and headed for the nearest stairwell. Glancing up, she saw Pete and his girlfriend Ashlee mingling at the top so she figured this must be the VIP scene.

"Ok, one spot down, one more to go." She muttered to herself as she made her way to the bar. "Hi, can I just get something fruity with lots of alcohol. Thanks." She said to the bartender. He nodded and concocted something she had never seen before let alone taste. She smiled as he handed her the drink and she paid him properly.

Now to find Patrick.

Miranda tilted the glass and let the reddish liquid slip down her throat, burning its way to her stomach. "Mmm nice." She looked at her drink and sipped again as her eyes scanned the crowd.

Spotting him was the easy part, getting to him would be hard. Patrick hung out lazily at a small table, surrounded by some random girls, all of them dressed as if they worked the streets. He looked petrified. Smiling to herself Miranda sipped her drink again and made her way over to his table. "Oh baby, there you are I was looking for ya!" She walked up to him and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

Patrick looked at her with confused eyes before it finally registered what she was doing. "Oh yeah, sorry. If you will excuse me ladies, I have a very important lady to attend to." He reached over and grabbed Miranda's free hand and walked her to the back of the club.

"Your welcome." She muttered as he flung open a door and walked down a vacant hallway, his grasp on her hand still as tight as it was when he grabbed it at the table. "Where are we going?"

Patrick ignored her and turned to another door, throwing it open, he pushed her inside and slammed the door behind him. "What the hell was that?" He bellowed as he leaned against the door, his fist in tight balls at his sides.

It was Miranda's turn now to give him the confused look. "I was saving you."

Patrick laughed. "That was not saving me, that was causing a scene. Do you know what you just did?"

Miranda shook her head as he began to pace back and forth in front of her. "You just don't get the damage you have just done! Your supposed to be our PR and your fucking up already. Figures," he gave Miranda the up and down look he was slowly becoming famous for. "he would hire you to be a pain in the ass. You can't even do your job right."

"I was saving you!" She yelled, matching his defiant tone. "I was pulling you out of a sticky situation that you were in. You looked like you needed to be saved. Sorry for actually trying to be a nice person." Miranda tried to push past him, but was haulted by his arm blocking the door.

"I'm not finished bitching at you."

"I think were done here Patrick!" Miranda pushed his arm away and flung open the door, not caring whether or not it hit him. "Asshole." She said quietly as she made her way back to the door Patrick had drug her through minutes ago.

"Miranda! Miranda wait up!" came a voice from behind her.

"What the hell! Leave me the fu..Pete?" Miranda started as she turned around to greet the voice.

"What happened?" Pete asked, he looked as if he had been running. His hands were on his knees and he was slumped over trying his best to catch his breath.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean with Patrick. I saw him drag you back here, did you get anywhere?" Pete finally stood up and grabbed her arm pulling her into another vacant room.

'There are alot of rooms back here..' she thought as Pete shut the door and sat down on a what looked like a bean shaped couch. "This is for like when bands come to play." He answered her nonexistent question.

"Oh." was all she could say as she sat opposite him, clutching her drink. She sipped it slowly as she watched Pete try to relax on the couch.

"Well.." He waited.

"Um, well, see there were all these girls around him and he looked very uncomfortable.."

"Typical Trick.." he comented as he rested his head on the back of the couch.

"So, I was trying to be a good person."

"You seem like you have the heart."

"Ugh Pete can you shut up for like two seconds." Miranda bursted, her drink slopping in the glass as she flung her arms. Pete looked at her with big eyes. "Sorry," He waved her off to continue. "Anyways, I went over to him and kissed him on the cheek and said something witty about him being my honey or baby or something I don't remember. Well, he grabbed my hand, smiled at the ladies and just drug me back here where he bitched at me for causing a scene."

Pete chuckled lightly. "The only scene that was caused was Patrick grabbing you and taking you back here in the back. Thats when the cameras started flashing. I hate to say it but he did it to himself." He shook his head and ran a hand over his face, trying to grasp the idea of Patrick being so vicious as of late. "I just don't get why he's able to take his anger out on you and not anyone else. He just always seems to agree with whatever were doing when I know for a fact he hates it. Like tonight, he hates going to places like this, but I told him he had to come so he did. Why is he taking it out on you?"

Miranda rolled her eyes. "I guess I'm a great punching bag?"

Pete shook his head. "No, I don't think thats it. I think he's attracted to you and doesn't know how to show it."

"Oh well, I have dubbed him an asshole for now."

Pete held his hand up. "Hey, we have a contract here missy, you can't back out of it. Besides, I think its kind of good that he's getting out his frustration on someone, I'm just sorry it had to be you."

"Me too Pete."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~

"He bitched at you?" PJ asked his eyes trying to find mine. I looked down trying to avoid them. I hated when he tried to look into my soul.

I hated alot of things anymore.

"Yes, but I find out why later on, it just took sometime. Besides, he deserved to be angry and hurt and I'm kind of glad he took it out on me than anyone else. It made me feel important. I was important in his life." I turned my gaze from PJ to the camera. "You are important in my life."

PJ rolled his eyes, he didn't think I was cute. "So when did Pete become this big macho asshole you are always speaking of?"

"Later on that night..."

PJ laughed at me. Asshole. "Oh yeah and how were those little fruity drinks?"

I laughed too. "They were really good, especially after the fourth one."

Yes, after that fourth drink, I was flying high. No one could of stopped me, not even Patrick.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

well, there ya go. I don't think it turned out as great as I wanted it to, but I promise the next one will be ALOT better lol reviews please and I will love ya forever!
Sign up to rate and review this story