Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sign on the Dotted Line

Chapter 4

by hips-n-hearts86 3 reviews

Plane rides and your hotel room.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 1743 words

1Exciting
"You had your work cut out for you, didn't you?" PJ questioned.

I wish I could just make a video to Patrick in peace without all of his constant interruptions. That would be the day though.

I can only imagine what he's going to be thinking when he watches this. Pissed, is one very strong emotion I know he's going to be feeling.

Will he laugh?

At PJ?

At me?

Damn those fuckin' lights. "PJ! Please, for everything that is right in the world will your turn down those damn lights! I can't even see the stupid camera anymore." I rubbed my eyes for effect. "Jesus. I think I may be blind." If only.

If I was, I wouldn't have to see Patrick. I wouldn't have to see his beautiful smile, his soft eyes and his sideburns. Damn those things.

Damn him for making me love him.

Asshole.

PJ adjusted something off to the left of the camera and finally I was able to see. "Its about damn time." I mumbled, adjusting my shirt a little.

"Keep your pants on Miss Thing, I can only do one thing at a time." PJ commented as he walked back to his camera. The little red dot focused back on me. "So answer my question."

I sighed heavily and looked into the camera. "Yes, I had more than my work cut out for me."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

"...and here are his favorite foods. This is what he likes to wear when he goes to sleep. OH and this is how he likes breakfast." Pete was in the middle of handing Miranda various papers on the 'dos' and 'don'ts' of Patrick Stump.

The plane had landed merely two hours ago and so far she had yet to see Patrick, aside from the airport that is. They were now walking down the hallway of the hotel they would be staying at for the next couple of nights. It was nice little quaint hotel, located right in the heart of New York. "How do you know what he likes to wear to sleep? Thats a little disturbing Pete." She asked as she looked up from the papers now laying in her hands.

They made a sharp right turn and stopped abruptly in front of a door. Room number 1545. "Why are we here?" Miranda questioned, folding up the papers and sliding them into her already overstuffed purse.

Pete smiled. "Well, to answer your first question about what he likes to sleep in..well, I toured with the boy for many years now. I just know." Miranda nodded in agreement and waited for him to continue. "Your second question will be answered here shortly."

Pete backed away from her long enough to reach into his pocket and pull out a small thin card. He winked at her before sliding the card through the small slot on the door. The clicking of the door signaled Pete to enter, and he did.

Grabbing Miranda's arm, Pete pulled her into the very dark room. The only source of light came from the computer placed ever so delicately on the bed. "Pete, where are we?" She whispered as she grasped his arm roughly.

She could hear the grin in his voice as he felt around for the light switch. "I told you that you will see here...AH HA found it." With that said Pete flicked the light switch up and light spilled across the floor and the bed.

"What the hell? Pete!" came a disgruntled voice from on the bed.

When Miranda had entered the room she never noticed that there was actually someone sitting at the computer, it was to dark. But now that she saw him, she could see how much of a mess he truely was. "Nice to see you too Patrick." Pete replied, letting go of Miranda long enough to walk over to the windows and open up the curtains. "Its so nice outside today, why do you have the curtains drawn."

Patrick never took his eyes off of Miranda. "I work better in the dark." He gave her a disgusted look before turning to Pete. "What is SHE doing here?"

"AH," Pete clasped his hands together and jogged back over to where Miranda was standing. "This Patrick.." he began, placing his arm around her and pulling her more into the room. "..is Miranda Wells. She's our new PR. Isn't she great?" He pinched her cheek for dramatics.

Miranda smiled and waved airily over to Patrick while elbowing Pete in his side. "Hi."

Patrick gave her a once over then looked back to his computer. "I don't like her." He began typing feverently on the keys. "What happened to that Dave guy you had?"

Pete cleared his throat and walked over to sit on the edge of the vacant bed, opposite of Patrick. "Patrick, shes a good girl. I know, I hired her." The only reaction he got from Patrick then was a bored eye roll. "Besides," He continued, as if he was not rudely interrupted. "he sucked at his job. So now I have someone better."

Patrick rolled his eyes once again before slipping on his headphones and drowning in music. "Is he always like this?" Miranda questioned as Pete got up off the bed and walked over to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her out into the hallway.

"Yes, as of late. Yes." Pete sighed as he pressed his back against the now closed door. "Do you see what I have to go through? Do you see why I need you?"

Miranda shrugged. "I guess.."

"You guess?" Pete ran a hand over his face. "If I had walked in there by myself and done what I have just done. He wouldn't of said two words to me. You have already piqued his interest. He actually spoke."

"So what are you trying to say?" Miranda asked as she followed Pete down to his room.

"I think you might of just had a little break through. Now, lets get ready for the opening tonight. You have to look stunning." Pete pulled her roughly into his room and closed the door with a bang.

About two hours and a very strong drink later, Miranda emerged from the hotel room. She was completely done up in black. From the slimming black baby doll dress, to the head band that layed gently in her hair to the shoes that shine from being just freshly polished. 'If this doesn't get a rise I don't know what will..' She thought as she marched her way down the hall towards the elevator, swinging her little hand bag along way.

The opening of Patrick's hotel door prompted her to stop and watch him. Miranda quickly ducked behind a potted plant and watched the man before her.

He fumbled with his key card as he tried to place it into his back pocket. He was a horrible mess. Patrick seemed to have nothing in order, he was very disorganized and messy. Very messy.

His normal attire as of late, according to Pete, had been a baseball hat, some really cool shoes (/'becareful, they'll blind ya'/), and a hoodie. He wasn't even properly dressed for such an occasion.

Moving out from behind the plant, Miranda made her way over to him. She heard him mumble a 'shit' and drop his card on the ground.

"Here I'll get that for ya!" She said reaching down to pick up the item causing him to jump.

Patrick ripped the card out of her hand and shoved it into his hoodie pocket. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

Miranda blinked. "I work here."

Patrick gave her the up and down. "PSH! I see that. Only Pete would hire a skank." He said flatly as he headed for the elevator.

"Excuse me?" Miranda stormed after him, jumping into the same elevator as him. Patrick reached around her and sighed as he pressed the floor for the ground level.

"You heard me." He replied, sulking back into a corner in the small compartment and pulling the bill of his cap down farther. "Don't you have somewhere else to be? I know how this works just so you know."

"How what works?"

Patrick laughed menacingly. "Please honey, I've seen them all. Pete hires these chicks, bangs them, then moves on. He promises them everything under the sun, your nothing special."

Miranda fought the urge to slap him. "I'm not here because of THAT. Thank you very much. I'm here to do my job. I can give two shits about your friend Pete. Besides, he has a girlfriend anyways. I have to cover that shit up, so don't start with me." She bit back as she stepped closer to him. "Because I will rip you a new one."

Patrick smiled. "You had better give two shits about him, he's the one signing your paychecks. Not me." The elevator dinged and he stepped off, heading towards the nearest limo.

'I'm screwed.' Miranda thought as she followed suit out the lobby doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

PJ's eyes dialted. Atleast, thats what it looked like from here. I can see a little better now that the lights are toned down. "What?" I asked.

His jaw moved slightly as he tried to form words.

He reminded me of a monkey, or was it a baboon?

Maybe it was a baboon.

He's an ass.

"He called you a skank?" PJ finally muttered after what felt like five years.

"Yeah so?" I hated how he questioned every little single thing.

Then again, I hate alot of things about PJ.

"..and you took it just like that?"

"What was I supposed to say PJ! I was under a contract, I had to watch what I was doing. Had it of been a person I wasn't TRYING to get close to, I would of had his balls on a platter, but I couldn't." I turned my eyes towards the camera. I tried my best to scrunch up a serious face. "I would of had them on a fucking platter you hear me." I'm not good at being serious.

In fact, I hate being serious.

I hate alot of things.

I hate Peter Wentz.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

le sigh. Sorry for the long delay..I got a wrist tattoo the yesterday and I couldn't type..it kept rubbing on the desk doo hickey LOL.

and I'm having so much boy drama its disgusting. Gah here ya go...lemme know what ya think!
Sign up to rate and review this story