Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Depression Found My Obsession

Roxanne

by thatgirlinthecorner 3 reviews

Pete meets Roxy, Roxy meets Patrick, Joe meets Casey, Casey meets Pete, Patrick meets Roxy. Make sense?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1040 words - Complete

0Unrated
PATRICK'S POV

My phone rang-Casey. I smiled and answered it.

"Hey."

"Why didn't you tell me you were in Fall Out Boy?" She demanded. My throat grew tight, I was planning on telling her soon, Pete told me it was a bad idea to wait.

"Casey-I'm sorry, I was going to tell you-"

"And when was that?"

"I just-I didn't-soon-I-can we meet somewhere? It's hard to say this on the phone. Let's meet at the Chinese resturant you like."

"Eating somewhere fancy is not going to make me forgive you any easier."

"That's fine, I wasn't expecting it. I'll see you in five?"

"Bye." I sighed. She hated me.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Your late." She said, standing outside, tapping her foot. She never acted like this.

"Look Casey, I really was going to tell you it's just-"

"Just..?" I sighed. I had to tell her.

"I don't date fans and-"

"What does that have to do with me?" She asked, calming down slightly.

"Everything. Casey..." I took her hands in mine. "I'm falling in love with you."

"Patrick...." I kissed her, my stomach flipped when she kissed back, I pulled away from her realizing people were stopping as they walked in and staring at us.

"Come on, it's busy, we'll go somewhere else." I said, taking her hand and pulling her after me.

"My car-"

"We'll get it later." She got into the passenger seat of my car and shut the door. I smiled.

It was so surreal.

PETE'S POV

I waited outside the front doors. I didn't care much for therapy, and didn't intend continuing. I was only required to go once as long as things seemed to be improving-and they were. I looked around, the only other person out here was a girl sitting on a bench nearby-a beautiful girl. She looked annoyed and got out her cellphone.

"Casey? Where are you?" She was silent as she listened to the person on the other line.

"Well take his car over here! I'm not staying here any longer." She exclaimed.

"Okay, bye." She put the phone back into her purse and looked up at me. I waved.

"Hi." I said, it was hard not to studder. He eyes grew wide and almost glassy. Great...she knew who I was-she was a fan. I sat down next to her, I brought myself into this.

"What's up?"

"I-nothing..." she looked down. She was crying. I didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry...." I said. I was at a loss for words.

"No....it's okay.....you just remind me of somebody..." Maybe she didn't know who I was.

"Oh. I-sorry."

"It's not your fault I'm an emotional wreck. It's just-my younger sister used to love your band." I was starting to understand what was going on. "She died four days ago."

"I'm so sorry..I...." She looked up at me.

"You ended up in the hospital four nights ago as well didn't you."

"Yeah...how did you-"

"I thought I saw somebody who looked like Pete Wentz when I walked out of the hospital after she had died."

"Is that why you're here?" I felt like slapping myself. The poor girl probably hated me for this.

"Sort of....I tried to kill myself after her accident."

"I can relate." I said in a low voice. I was afraid she'd get mad at me for trying to relate to her but she didn't.

"You-?"

"Being famous isn't always fun. And life's just stressful right now and..." I stopped talking, she was hugging me. I hugged her back, feeling a little awkward.

"Roxy!"
"Pete!" Patrick and Casey shouted in unison. They were both leaning torwards the window in Patrick's car. Roxy's stared, I was just confused.

"You must be Roxy, want a ride too?" Patrick asked her sweetly.

"What am I missing out on?" I asked.

"Pete-this-is-my-friend-Casey" Roxy almost slurred out, I studied her, hoping she wasn't about to pass out.

"Hi...this is...awkward."

"A little." Said Roxy, still staring.

"Why so surprised Roxy? I told you-"

"I just met Pete!" She exclaimed. "Are there anymore members of Fall Out Boy scattered around hospitals and therapists?"

"Hi." Said Joe sleepily from the back seat of Patrick's car. Patrick swung around, nearly getting whiplash.

"Joe what the fuck!?!?!" He exclaimed. Roxy and I were laughing, Casey was staring at Joe and Patrick with a confused look."Have you been back there the whole time?!"

"I fell asleep when we took Pete here." He got up and looked at Casey. "You talk a lot." He said, Casey laughed, I was sure Patrick would have hit him if Casey acted offended.

"Just get in." Sighed Patrick. Everybody had confused looks on their faces. Roxy was staring at me, I smiled at her and she redirected her gaze somewhere else.

"So where are we going?" Asked Joe.

"How does my house sound?" I asked as Patrick was about to speak.

"Okay." Everyone but Casey said in unision. Patrick looked at her.

"We'll go." She answered, as if reading his mind. Patrick started the car and drove out of the parking lot. Roxy sighed next to me and put her head on the window, Patrick and Casey were engaged in conversation in the front seat, which I couldn't hear over the Prince music, and Joe was snoring again.

"Rough day?" I asked Roxy sincerely.

"No, just confusing." I smiled at her, she forced a smile back. I was annoyed with myself for being so cheery, apparently she wanted somebody to talk seriously with her, and all I could do was act like the therapist she had just been with an hour ago. I decided to try and sleep since the ride to my house was going to be a little while.

As we pulled into the driveway of my parents house Roxy stirred and lifted her head from my shoulder, where it had ended up after she fell asleep. I didn't say anything, I was sick of making her and myself feel stupid. We all got out of the car and walked up to my front door. I took the key from my pocket and slid it through the lock, opening the door.

"Welcome...to the house of Wentz."
Sign up to rate and review this story