Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Depression Found My Obsession

Falling In Love...30 Minutes Later

by thatgirlinthecorner 5 reviews

Everything gets a bit awkward....Pete comes on a little strong..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 954 words - Complete

0Unrated
ROXY'S POV

"Welcome, to the house of Wentz." Pete said grandly as he opened his front door. I didn't comment on how he was 27, famous, and still living with his parents. It didn't bug me much either.

"Beautiful!" I exclaimed in an artsy voice. He laughed.

"I'm hungry." Said Joe, heading for the kitchen.

"Does he do this often?" I asked Pete quietly.

"All the time." He whispered back. He was so close to my ear I could feel his words. I got the chills. My cell rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Roxy, it's Taylor." Pete had a dissapointed look on his face, I questioned it in my mind and redirected my attention to my phone call.

"What's up?"

"Uhm...can you stay somewhere else tonight? Me and Tristan were going to have a party and.."

"Oh yeah, that's fine. I'll get my stuff later."

"Ok, byebye."

"Bye Taylor."

Pete was watching me with sad eyes and a coverup smile.

"Boyfriend?" He asked. Casey and I laughed.

"What?"

"No no no no...he's" I was crying from laughter. If Pete was listening to my conversation I would have thought he could have caught the way Taylor talked.

"He's my roomate." I managed to laugh out. Pete had a confused look on his face. "He's gay." I finished, I felt kind of bad for laughing at Taylor's sexuality. Pete chuckled nervously.

"So who is your boyfriend?" He asked me. Why was he so concerned about who I was dating? I had just met the damn guy.

"Nobody." I answered simply.

"You're kidding me. A girl like you? Single?" I laughed nervously. I was still getting over the surreal-feeling and now Pete Wentz was practically flirting with me? This was overwhelming, and not the fact that he was flirting with me, just the fact that any guy would. I didn't really think of myself as beautiful and I'd never had a great boyfriend because either. I'm either too boring, or I don't trust them. And now who wants to date an emotional wreck?

"Anybody want some lunch?" Pete asked.

"Sure." Said Patrick, coming out of he and Casey's conversation about God-knows-what. Casey nodded in agreement. Pete got out a box of uncrustables from the freezer.

"Take your pick." He offered, laughing.

"Me and Patrick already ate." Said Casey. Joe, Pete and I each grabbed a stiff sandwich from the box.

"I hate it when people freeze these." Whined Joe.

"Shut up. They take ten minutes to thaw. Lets just go talk in the living room or something." We all sat down on the couch and chairs. Pete took the armrest on the couch...right next to me.

"So why did that guy call anyway?" He asked me.

"He's having a party tonight and wanted to know if I could stay somewhere else tonight."

"Where are you going to stay?"

"Probably my mom's."

"Why not my house?" asked Casey.

"Because your cat scares me."

"Rukia? She's harmless-"

"No. Midnight. Those damn eyes scare the shit out of me."

"Good luck finding somewhere to stay then."

"You can stay here." Pete offered.

"No..your parents will probably be a little freaked..."

"They're on a sort-of vacation right now, Patrick's been keeping me company lately."

"I don't know."

"Please. I won't be able to sleep if I know you cant. And I'll be lonely." He pouted.

"You sure?"

"Yes! Please!"

I sighed. "Fine."

Joe returned from the kitchen, none of us had noticed him leave.

"Sandwich's done?" Pete asked.

"Gone."

"What?"

"They were good." Said Joe.

"You son of a-!" Pete tackled Joe to the ground. They wrestled for a while.

"We're gonna go to my house." Casey whispered as her and Patrick left.

"Where are they going?" Asked Pete. Joe ran out the door and jumped into his own car and drove off.

"Casey and Patrick are going to her house. Joe...I have no idea." Pete laughed.

"I'll take you to get your stuff."

"Oh..okay." This was going to get awkward.

PETE'S POV

"Oh..okay." I smiled and grabbed my keys and wallet, and led her to the car.

"We'll get some food while we're out." I opened the car door for her and bowed. She curtsied and crawled in.

I pulled out of the driveway. She pointed out the way to her house. She opened the front door.

"Welcome...to the house of numerous last names." She mocked. I laughed.

"Hey! Roxy did Taylor call you-hello." Said who I guessed was either Taylor or Tristan. He was tall, brown hair with blond on top, he looked like he used a lot of hairgel.

"Hi. I'm Pete, Roxy's friend."

"Taylor, I don't think we've met."

"Newly aquired friend." I said laughing.

"I'm staying at his house tonight." he looked a little nervous when she said that.

"Okay."

"I'm just getting my stuff."

"Alright." I followed her to her room to avoid any awkward moments. She got out a bag and shoved some pants, two shirts, and pjs into it. She grabbed a few more things.

"Done."

"Your a quick packer."

"You'd be surprised."

"Bye Taylor!" She hollared as we left.

"Bye.."

I opened the trunk for her and she threw her things in.

"A little awkward huh?" I asked her.

"Yeah...for one I just met you and I'm already staying at your house tonight." She laughed.

"It's kind of nice. I mean, a lot of people look at me as 'Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy'." She smiled sadly.

"That's too long of a name for me to remember." She joked and got into the car.

"It's just kind of nice to meet a girl who sees me differently than everyone else."
Sign up to rate and review this story