Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Chapter 3: Tenten warrior of the wolves

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 0 reviews

Tenten secret is now her worset enemy

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Hinata, Ino, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1300 words

0Unrated
Chapter3: Tenten Warrior of the Wolves

Once again Tenten P.O.V

I walked down the street slowly. Seeing Kakashi and Anko together made me realize something. I was alone, but like any guy would except me for being me. I guess being a liken had its ups and downs. On the upside I could become a wolf and catch my own meat instead of buying it. I could also run wicked fast. On the downside this kind of kept me out of every possible romantic relationship, not to mention the fleas. Their murder.
I had a mission tomorrow. It was just a D-rank for a little extra money. I had to find a lost cat or something. I'd get it over with by sniffing it out.
"HA I can't wait to see the cats face when a wolf shows up to save it," I giggled.
I clucked a bit at the thought of a wolf carrying a basket with a cat in it, and then placing it in front of a doorstep and ringing the doorbell.
"Hey Tenten! What's so funny?"
"Oh hi Lee."
"Well what's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"But you were giggling."
"I know I was giggling it was nothing ok."
"Ok! So, what's up?"
"The sky."
Lee broke out in a fit of laughter. Tears started to spill from his eyes from laughter. I cocked one of my eyebrows at him.
"OHH LEEEEEEE!"
"GAI-SENSEI!"
I saw them hug and once again that feeling of being alone came back. My heart burned and my stomach swirled.
"Oh look it Tenten. I mean what kind of a name is that, girls?"
I looked behind me and saw the GAGA triplets. They were all laughing at Dolls little joke about me.
"You are so weird. I mean look at your hair," Dobbs some what screamed.
"You are such a sad loner," Donna replied.
"Well you sure are right about that, Bitch," I screamed at her. I turned to see Gai-sensei and Lee run off to train.
Their mouth still remained opened from there many gasps.(a/n Singing time! :3)

Can anybody, find me, somebody to, love.

GGTlaugh

Each morning I get up I die a little can barley stand on my feet. Take a look in the mirror and cry a bunch of tears. I spent all years to believe in you but I just can't get the relief, lord
Somebody, ohhh somebody! Can anybody find me? Somebody to love!

Dolls= somebody to love you? Yeah right!
Dobbs=Hello that is so not going to happen
Donna=Stop daydreaming and get back to life!

I work hard. Everyday of my life, I work till' I yank my bones. At the end of the day I take home my broken heart ohhh. I get down on my knees and I pray a little, till' tears run down from my eyes, lord.

Somebody, ohhh somebody! Can anybody find me? Somebody to love!

Every day I try and I try and I try! But everybody wants to put me down they say I'm going crazy! They say I have no where to put a brain, I've got know common sense whose got nobody left to believe. Ohhh YEAAAHHH!!!

! I Got no feel, I've got no rhythm I just keep losing my beat. I'm ok I'm alright just gotta get out of this prison cell! Some day I gonna be free! LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

GGT= find me somebody to love. Find me somebody to love. Find me somebody to love!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can anybody find me? Somebody to LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEE? Ohhhhh somebody, somebody to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I started on my way home; at that point I just wanted to lie down. Lie down and sleep my lonely life away.
"Well at least I'm away from my pack and those stupid hunts," I mumbled as I opened the door to my apartment.
"Think again wench."
My eyes shot open. They found me on earth did they find me, I ran away to Japan for heavens sake.
Jaxaket, the leader of the pack, grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall. I screamed and whimpered at his strength.
"So let me get this straight. You found out that you were destined to be my bride so you ran," Jaxaket screamed in my face," you're a werewolf able to transform at will. Only your own kind can understand that."
He dropped me and blooded spilled out from the puncture wounds in my neck. My eyes turned white with a red tint and pupils turned thin as thin can be. My aunt came over to me; I could see the hurt in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry darling."
She took a metal collar and put it around my neck. Jaxaket came up to me and put a needle though a hole in the back of the collar. I winced as he injected the silver fluid into me. I screamed, he injected me with melted silver. I pain was un-bearable.
"Now, listen to me," Jaxaket said calmly, "I have to antibody for silver in my pocket. So it's your choice. Come back to Romania, marry me and live, or stay here and die. So what will it be?"
"I'd rather die than marry you, you selfless bastard!"
"So you wish it so it shall be!"
He picked me up by my shirt and threw me out on the dusty street. I slowly got up but fell back down. My hair was spread out all over my face.
"Someone help me please. Somebody, anybody."
Blood still spilled out from my neck. the pack started for Romania. My cousin, Kanos, looke dback at me, his eye filled to the brim with tears and hurt.
"Today we leave for Romania! We will hunt two on our next hunt since we are missing the one tonight,"Jaxaket said loud enough for the whole pack to here.
"Why not hunt here and leave tomorrow! I'm starving!"
"Shut up you fool. I told you we will hunt two when we return to Romania!"
"But I see no reason why we can't hunt here just tonight and leave tomorrow, Sir!"
"Our ancestors were hunted and killed here! This pack will not hunt where its ancestor's blood has been spilled and tinted the soil. The humans here are always equipped with weapons! These humans are not safe to hunt!"
The young wolf decided it was time to shut up. I saw my cousin throw his head up and howl. He ran over to me and ripped to collar off my neck. He licked my face and turned to the pack.
"I refuse to go home. I will stay here with Tenten, my cousin. The one that taught me to fight like the demon wolves we all are."
The rest of the pack looked in horror at my cousin. Jaxaket looked at him "Fine, stay with her. But if you ever come back you will be killed."
He pack turned around and walked on as Blood spilled out of my wounds. He watched as I tried to get up and caught me as I fell. He turned human and put me on his back.
"Hold on cousin. Where's the hospital?"
"I can't... go there... I have silver running though my veins...they can't help me."
"Oh Dammit."
"Call...Sakura."
"Ok."
He took out his cell phone and I told him her number.
"She said to go over to the Hyuga mansion, because she's having lunch there with Hinata."
I pointed the way. When we got there Kanos knocked on the door. Neji answered and his eyes shot open when he saw me. Sakura took me from my cousin and my world started to spin into oblivion.
I blacked out.
OMG what's gonna happen to Tenten! next chapters Hinata: the teenage witch.
Sign up to rate and review this story