Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Hinata the teenage witch

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 0 reviews

Wow a teenage witch a talking cat and a dying frined this chapter is crazy

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Hinata, Ino, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 1226 words

0Unrated
Chapter4: Hinata the Teenage Witch

Hinata's P.O.V

I looked over at the boy who carried Tenten here. I had never seen him in Konoha. He had brown hair like Tenten's but it tied back in a ponytail. His eyes were strangely yellow. He wore a sleeveless, black, leather jacket. He had leather gloves with studs on each of his knuckles. His baggy jeans had rips every where on them. He wore huge heavy boots that when up just past his ankle. He also looked like he was wearing eyeliner.
"I don't know why Tenten insisted on seeing that Sakura person," Kanos said, "Only one thing can save her now and that Silvantious."
"What's that," I asked.
"A special drug. It cures any Liken of Silvarious poisoning."
"Where can we get it?!"
"It's only sold in Romania, and without I'm afraid my cousin will die. And I'm afraid there's no way of avoiding death with out the drug. But on a brighter note we can make it."
Neji looked up at that moment. Only I could tell but, Neji feared for Tenten's life.
"What do we need," Neji said in his usual cold voice.
"You'd better call over some people if we want to make it in time I'll need to send everyone out at once looking for a different ingredient."
I took out my cell phone and called Naruto-kun.
"Hello?"
"Naruto-kun! Come quickly we need your help!"
"I come! I'm Coming I mean!"
Sakura came in and sighed.
"There's nothing I can do."
"We know. This guy insisted that its some kind of poison. I already called Sasuke. Him and Naruto are coming over to help get ingredients for the antidote," Neji replied calmly. I could tell he was freaking out.
Naruto barged into the room along with Sasuke.
"OK, were here! What's the emergency," Naruto screamed.
"My cousin is very sick with Silvarious poisoning and we need you to find poison ivy and deadly night shade. Poison ivy can be found near trees in the forest and Deadly nightshade is a small, bush like plant that grows on top of graves," Kanos answered.
"Who's your cousin?"
"Tenten."
Kanos came up to me and said "I need you to find Silver weed. Its found at the bottom of lake and deep rivers."
I nodded and ran down the hall and outside to the backyard. I whistled and my broom came flying. It hovered in front of me. I hopped on it and started to go up. A small black cat jumped infront of me.
"Hey Hinata! Can I come?" It asked.
"Ok but can you swim Dakam?"
"Of course, I may be a cat but I was human once."
"Invistaless."
Dakam, the broom and I all disappeared from sight. We flew over Konoha streets and buildings.

A hand above the water, An angel reaches for the sky. Is it raining in heaven? Do you want us to cry? And everywhere a broken heart is, on every lonely avenue. No one could reach there. No one but you.

One by one. Only the good die young. They will be flying across to the sun, and life goes on without you.

Another tricky situation, I start drowning in the blues. And I find myself thinking, well what would you do? Yes! Its was a sufferin' operation. For every came and every do. HELL! You made us a sensation. Oh you found a way though.

One by one. Only the good die young. They will be flying across to the sun. I we'll still remember forever.

And now the party must be over. I guess we'll never understand. The since of your leaving or was that the way it was planned, and so we grace another table. And raise that mass one more time. There's a face at the window and I never, never said good-bye oh

One by one. Only the good die young. They will be flying across to the sun. Crying for nothing. Crying for no one, no one but you.

Dakam slapped Hinata across the face, " For heavens sake girl! Listen to yourself. It sounds like your friend is already dead! Just remember all we need is the silver weed and I guarantee your friend will live!"
"We need more than that!"
"yes but all they need from you is Silver weed!"
"Well there's the lake keep the broom steady!"
I jumped off and dived into the lake. It was freezing cold like the depths of the Artic.
I looked around the lake sandy floor. A school of fish passed infront of me. They were blue and green. They swam like little angels under the sea.
'The SILVER WEED!' I thought as a small silver plant came into view. I swam down and grabbed it. I swam to the surface and was thankful for the warm blast of air. I climbed out of the water. My skin gained goose bumps due to a small cold breeze. I called my broom.
"Hey you got the Silver weed!"
"Shut -up cats don't talk remember!"
"oh yea sorry," Dakam whispered.
I hopped on my broom and took off. The same felling of adventure, rushed though my body. I dived on my broom when I could see the mansion come into view.
When we got there I hopped off my broom and ran into the kitchen completely soaked. Everyone stared at me except for Kanos who knew exactly why I was wet. I handed him the Silver weed. He took and thanked me. He then took out a jug filled with bright blue liquid. He poured half of it in along with the ingredients we all collected. Taking a meal spoon he mixed it around until it was pure liquid. I looked around and realized that Neji wasn't in the room. I looked back at Kanos. He was flicking a needle filled with the concoction. He walked by all of us and we all followed him to where Tenten lay. Neji sat infront of her wiping to sweat from here face with a cloth. He turned and looked at us.
Kanos went up beside her and push the needle deep into her neck. Neji looked away. Kanos push the liquid antidote into her and removed the needle.
Tenten eyes opened in a daze.
"Tenten," Kanos said, "Howl if you're ok."
Wait a minute he just howl. Howl as in howl at the moon like a wolf howl. And that exactly what Tenten did. I watch in awe as Tenten threw back her head and howled like a wolf.
When she stopped she faced Kanos and embraced him.
"For a second there I thought I was actually going to die," she said.
"Don't thank me. Thank your friends; they did most of the work."
She smiled and hugged each of us. When she hugged Neji she whispered something in his ear which made him blush like crazy. When she saw his face she giggled.
"Guys," She started, " really-"
"HEYYY NEJI!!!"
Lee and Gai-sensai ran in and greeted everybody as loud as possible.
"SO did we miss anything," Lee asked.
We all looked at each other.
"Nah," we all said at the same time.
"Good! Because you know how I hate missing exiting things."
YAYZ Tentens alive!!! and i have to clean my room tonightcries its a mess
Sign up to rate and review this story