Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Ninja's life of Confusion (revised)

Chapter 1: Intro

by raptor102092 0 reviews

Kailah Biatha is a sand ninja with a lot going on in the most resent months of her life. Not to mention she's had a long and dark past. She is sent to Kanoha in search of her older sister and only ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino, Temari - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 423 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 1: Intro

My name is Kailah Biatha, I have light brown hair about shoulders length, and dark sky blue eyes. I wear long shorts, just pass my knees, and normally I wear a plain T-shirt but because I'm traveling to Kanoha I'm wearing a black hoodie of it, to keep warm. You see I'm from Suna, the village hidden in the sand, and I have to travel to Kanoha. I'm only 12 years old but, I am all alone nowadays because my mother and father sent me to find my older sister Kenya and worn her about what a young sparrow has told them. My family is the main branch of a very powerful, yet small clan in the land of wind, village hidden in the sand. We have a very useful and powerful Kekegenkai, Methugan, or the ability to understand and communicate with animals. Also at birth, every person is assigned an animal depending on his or her personality. For instance, my father is a wise man and one of the smartest in our clan his great beast is a burrowing owl he can transform into an owl at will, like most Biatha's. He can also communicate the best with most kinds of owls, and other birds. My mom's beast is a red panda because she's so nice and good with herbs, she's the best medical ninja in the whole village she has the largest herb garden, sometimes I think it my be larger then the hospitals. I'm not sure what my animal is, and I wont find out until I have mastered the Methugan, or until my emotions get out of control. I am fast and strong and intelligent, so I might be Cheetah but as I said before...I wont know until it happens. My sister is a fox, still young so last I saw, she was an adolescent fox. She has always been strong, she has to be to be heir to our household. She is the oldest so she gets the household if something happens to our parents, which I fear something is about to happen, so I am searching for her to pass on the news, our parents could of sent a bird and Kenya would of gotten the news sooner, but they wanted me to be save as well so I'm to travel to the village of Kanoha for training and protection. My sister and I might be safe in one of our ally villages so I was sent to find her...and so, my journey begins.
Sign up to rate and review this story