Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Back In Time

Chapter One: It Becomes Clear

by artistelamore 3 reviews

This was all so confusing for Brendon. Pete was acting like some Italian mafia guy, Jon had slapped him not once but three times, William was a serial killer and Spencer was calling him Master Urie...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1083 words

0Unrated
The distant sound of piano woke Brendon from his light doze. His dark brown eyes fluttered open to be greeted by a small, cozy room. The floor boards were a tarnished brown colour and the walls were lined with a rich red floral print. There was a single window, through which, poured the morning sunlight. The brightness seemed to irritate Brendon's growing headache. He certainly wasn't anywhere that he recognized but then again that's what happens when you drink.
He untangled himself from the off white, lace sheets and slid himself to the edge of the bed.

"Where are ya going love?" Came a woman's voice from behind him. He turned to see her perched next to him, using the sheets to cover her porcelain body. Her strawberry blonde hair was pinned back showing her capturing green eyes.

"Who are you?" Brendon asked.

"My name's Scarlet, love, but for a couple more pounds I can be who ever you want." She said moving closer.

"T-tempting, Scarlet, but I really must run," Brendon said stumbling over his words as he tried to hide his complete confusion as he jumped off the bed. He had just noticed that he was wearing his underwear and nothing more. She gave him a cheeky grin from the bed as he quickly collected what he thought was he clothing from around the room. He exited the room a few minutes later buttoning up his shirt and clipping up his suspenders.

"Master Urie, are you okay? You look flustered." Brendon looked up from doing up his shirt to see Spencer.

"Spencer!" He basically shouted pulling his friend into a hug.

"Master Urie, are you..." Spencer began but Brendon cut him off.

"Stop calling me that would you." Brendon said untangling himself from Spencer. "Now, where the hell are we? Man, I swear I will never drink again."

"Master Urie, I just came to tell you that he is waiting for you down in the bar." Spencer said nudging his head towards a set of stairs behind them.

"Who?" Brendon asked. Spencer rolled his eyes before grabbing Brendon's wrist and leading him down the set of stairs. The scent of alcohol was present in the air as Spencer led him to a set of wooden doors.

"Now snap out of whatever you're in because Master Wentz doesn't put up with a lot. You of all people Master Urie should know that." Spencer said flattening down Brendon's collar before pushing him inside the bar. It was just like a scene from their last video clip, /But Its Better If You Do/.

At the front of the room there was a stage where, at the moment, there was a sea of burlesque dancers. Facing the stage were small tables all set out where people sat to watch. Behind all that there was a bar.

"Master Urie, so good to see you," Came the drawl of what sounded like Pete Wentz. Sure enough, at the bar sat Pete taking in puffs of a cigar.

"Pete, man, so good to see /you/." Brendon said hurrying over to where Pete sat, taking a seat beside him. "They must have drugged Spencer or something, he's acting really weirdly. Where are we?" Brendon added.

Pete took another long puff of his cigar and narrowed his eyes on Brendon.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Pete drawled.

"Oh great, you're off your brains too." Brendon groaned. Pete turned to whisper something to a guy behind him and the next thing Brendon knew he felt a sharp pain in his cheek. Someone had slapped him. Brendon collected himself and looked up to see Jon.

"Jon?" Brendon asked. "What the fuck is going on here? Why did you slap me?"

"Slap him again," Pete said taking a puff of his cigar and blowing smoke into Brendon's face. Jon slapped him on the cheek again.

"Oww." Brendon said. "Jon, Pete, newsflash! This isn't funny anymore." Brendon added which got him another slap in the face from Jon.

"Okay, enough." Pete said putting out his almost dead cigar in the ash tray and collecting his pin stripped coat from the bar counter.

"I just came to see if you still wanted me to eliminate Mr. Beckett." Pete said.

"Eliminate Mr. Beckett? William? Wait, why would I want you to do that?" Brendon asked.

"Okay, kid, stop fucking around." Pete growled grabbing Brendon's collar. "Mr. Beckett is of course the accused serial killer that took two your dancers last week. You requested he be dead last week."

This was all so confusing for Brendon. Pete was acting like some Italian mafia guy, Jon had slapped him not once but three fucking times, William was a serial killer and Spencer was calling him Master Urie. He was afraid of who might appear next.

"Um, don't kill him, bring him to me." Brendon choked out. Pete let go of his collar and let out a loud laugh as did Jon.

"Are you serious?" Pete said.

"Y-yes." Brendon said. "Do I not look serious?"

"Alright Master Urie," Pete said throwing his coat over the grey waist vest, white shirt and black pants he was wearing. He motioned for Jon to follow as they left the bar.

"Oh god, I need alcohol." Brendon said slumping over the bar.

"One vodka coming right up," the bartender said disappearing under the bar.

"This not my fucking day, I don't even know where I am and my friends are completely insane." Brendon vented smacking his head continuously on the bar counter.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up..." Brendon muttered for each time he smacked his head on the counter. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

"Oww," Brendon said sitting up straight.

"You're not dreaming, I re-assure you." Said the bartender, who was Ryan!

"Oh great, you too Ry. Let me guess in this magically alternate universe you're a stripper or something." Brendon said as Ryan served him his vodka. Brendon sculled the whole glass.

"No, I'm a bartender." Ryan replied. Brendon slumped himself over the bar counter and began to smack his head continuously muttering 'wake up.'

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay, so we are traveling back in time to the 19th century on my magic carpet and taking the boys along for the ride. Is Brendon dreaming, or is it all real? Can he find someone who actually doesn't think he's drunk, high or just plain insane? Those questions will be answered in chapter 2 so stay tuned kids.
Sign up to rate and review this story