Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Back In Time

Chapter Two: We Meet

by artistelamore 4 reviews

Brendon is surprised to find he is not alone in the 19th century.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 991 words

0Unrated
Ryan had now been watching Brendon bash his head against the counter top for 10 minutes muttering the same thing.

"Oh my god, this is pathetic Master Urie." Ryan interjected.

"My name is Brendon! ITS BRENDON, GOD DAMN IT!" He shouted. "I don't know where I am, everyone is INSANE, including you, Ryan." He added pulling his legs up onto the chair and holding them tightly to his chest.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "I know you're Brendon." He said.

"I don't know where I am, everyone is insane, I don't know..." Brendon kept muttering as he rocked himself.

"Bloody hell," Ryan said. "Brendon, come on, snap out of it. I'm me, 21st century Ryan."

"...Where I am, everyone is insane, I don't know where I am..." Brendon continued. Suddenly Ryan leant across the bar and slapped Brendon once on the side of his head causing him to nearly fall off his chair.

"Pull it together, you moron. I'm 21st century Ryan and if I have to say it again then you better start running now." Ryan said.

"Ryan!" Brendon yelped jumping across the bar, causing the glasses to go flying, as he tackled his friend with a massive hug.

"Brendon, I know you're glad to see me but you're choking me." Ryan managed to get out.

"Sorry," Brendon said, quickly removing his arms from around Ryan's neck. "But you do not know how happy I am that you aren't insane like the rest of them. Wait, is this a prank?"

"No, seriously, its not."

"Then what the fuck happened?" Brendon asked.

"I don't know but the last thing I remember is you getting pissed at the bar and me walking home because you wouldn’t give me the keys to the car..." Ryan began.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," Brendon interrupted.

"Anyway..."

"Maybe you got mugged and they knocked your brains out," Brendon interrupted again.

"Then why are you here?" Ryan asked crossing his arms.

"Hmmmm," Brendon said placing his hand on his chin. "Maybe..."

"You should shut up and let me finish what I had to say? Yes? I agree." Ryan said. "Now, I only got here yesterday and I found out the hard way Pete is definitely not Pete. We both know Spencer is mature but this Spencer is just too /proper/."

"And Jon wouldn't slap me like that so I don't think he's himself either," Brendon said cutting Ryan off.

"Brendon, just shut up and listen." Ryan warned. "I think we need to find someone who knows what's going on." Ryan added looking around the club.

"What about William?"

"What about him?" Ryan asked still looking around the club half expecting to find Patrick or Andy.

Hey, anything was possible.

"Well you're here and you're yourself so what makes you think William isn't himself either?" Brendon said.

"Pete and Jon aren't themselves so William might not be either and he's a supposed serial killer in this time Brendon." Ryan said. "Where do you expect we find him anyway?" Ryan asked.

"Pete is bringing him for me as we speak," Brendon said rather proud of himself that he'd finally done something right in this alternative universe.

"Okay and then what happens if he is a serial killer and not 21st century William?" Ryan asked.

"Then we're dead." Brendon said. "Now let's go exploring," He added wandering off.

"Oh yeah and if we die, hey, that's no biggie," Ryan said following Brendon who had wandered off backstage. Brendon had seemed to completely relax about the situation now. Ryan had just caught up with Brendon to find him flirting with one of the dancers.

"Master Urie," Came the voice of Spencer. "Master Wentz is back with the man." He informed Brendon.

"Great," Brendon said turning away from the blonde woman wearing nothing more then underwear and a bra. "See you later, sweetheart." He added directing it towards the dancer as Ryan yanked him away.

"And now you're cracking onto girls in the 19th century?" Ryan asked as they returned to the bar.

"What's the problem, Ryan?" Brendon said.

"A minute ago you were in the fetal position, rocking yourself back and forth..." Ryan began as they wove themselves between the tables and chairs to over where Pete was sitting in a booth with Jon and William.

"I figure there's nothing we can do about our problem so why not have some fun for once?" Brendon said as they came closer to Pete. "Okay, now let me do the talking. I got this whole Pete Mafia Dude thing under wraps."

"Like you doing the talking ever got us anywhere positive." Ryan muttered as they slid into the booth.

"Well, Master Urie, I have kept to my word and brought him to you. Now do you wish for me to kill him?" Pete said plucking a cigar from his suit pocket.

"I want to ask him a few questions first," Brendon said.

"Fine, but make it quick," Pete said taking the cigar in his mouth as Jon produced a lighter to light it. Pete took a long drag.

"Umm, Mr. Beckett, how long have you been here?" Brendon tried.

He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Okay then..." Brendon said.

He still sat back with his arms crossed.

"What's The Academy Is...?" Ryan asked suddenly.

"It's a band," He replied.

Pete held the cigar between his clenched teeth as he pulled out a gold pocket watch.

"Master Wentz is getting impatient," Jon informed them.

"Kill him," Brendon said settling back in the seat.


AUTHORS NOTE: New chapter. I'm really enjoying writing this story, I can just picture the story in my head. I hope you are enjoying reading it. And ooohhh, Jon is so Pete's bitch. haha. Hopely chapter 3 will be up shortly. I promise this story will be continued, since I am the queen of unfinished stories, but this one is different cause I have it all planned out in my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story