Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 00

by A_Silent_Killing 5 reviews

Quinn and his girlfriend Madison have been dating for 2 years there madly in love. Frank Madison's best friend breaks up with his girlfriend Jamie and spirls downward. something happens to frank on...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 556 words

1Original
Hi my names Madison, me and my boyfriend Quinn the (guitarist for The Used) have been dating for 2 years. My best friends are Frank Iero (from My Chem) Gerard Way and Mikey Way (also from My Chem) and Frank's girlfriend Jamie and Jepha, Bert, and Brandon Quinn's bad mates. The Used guys and the My Chem guys and me and Jamie get together once a week for movie night when there not touring. There's one coming up in like two days.

Today me and Quinn are going to visit Frank and Jaime at there apartment. We walk up hand in hand.

"I CANT BELIVE YOU JAMIE YOUR SUCH A SLUT I CANT BELIVE YOU" I herd frank scream at Jamie as me and Quinn wait outside for things to calm down.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T GIVE ME WHAT I NEED" Jamie screams back at him.

"WHAT?!?!?! I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING" Frank screams at her.

"WELL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN YOUR ON TOUR WITH YOUR STUPID BAND I GET LONELY" she yelled

"What are they fighting about I've never herd him scream like that." I asked Quinn.

"Well they did just come off a tour they came home early I'm not sure why thought" Quinn said we were talking in a whisper so they couldn't hear us.

"I CANT BELEVE YOU SLEPT WITH HIM" Frank yelled I could tell he was hurt.

"WELL IM SORRY ITS NOT MY FALUT U ARE GONE FOR MONTHS AT A TIME" Jamie screamed.

"Get out..........just get OUT!" Frank said.

Door opened and me and Quinn stood up Jamie and so guy walked out and they just looked at us. She left the door open. We walked in I told Quinn the stay in the living room.

"Frank?" I asked as I walked down the hallway toward there room.

"GO AWAY" he yelled

"Frank it's me Madison"

"Go away Madison I want to be alone" he said

I stood in the door way the room ways dark.

"Why were you and Jamie fighting?" I asked.

He walked out of the bathroom and just stood there I could tell he had been crying his eyes were all red and puffy. I turned on the light. There room was a mess things were thrown every where.

"Madison she cheated on me I walk in here and she was fucking some guy." He said falling to the ground crying again.

"Frank im sorry" I said walking over to him and hugging him.

"Maddie I go bored and I was wondering if everything was ok?" Quinn said walking in to the room. He walked in and saw me hugging frank on the floor and he was crying.

"Frank you ok?" Quinn asked

"Not really." He answered

"Im sorry Frank" Quinn said rubbing franks back.

"Guys you can go I want to be alone." Frank said.

"Yeah ok just call me or Quinn if you need us ok?" I said

"Yeah" he said getting up and going back to the bathroom.

Me and Quinn walk back to our car and went back to the used house. Most of the way home was silent.

"You think he will be ok?" Quinn asked as we pulled in to the drive way.

"I don't know" I said get out and going inside.

_____________________________
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story