Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 01

by A_Silent_Killing 1 review

Something Happens to frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 938 words

0Unrated
Today is movie day YAY! Ok so not really. Me and Quinn are laying on the couch im lying on top of him. I was being lazy today I had on Quinn's plaid pj's and a really tight white tank top that came to my belly button u can see my tattoo of sparrows on my hips. Quinn's hand was dangerously close to being inside my pants. Bert came out screaming its movie night its movie night over and over again like a little kid. He was jumping on the couch screaming it. Quinn's hand was in my pants now not doing anything just sitting there. Bert throws a pillow as us.

"Get a room" Bert yelled.

"We have one" Quinn simple said back. Throwing the pillow back.

"Well go fuck in it not out here" Bert replied

"Im sorry you're jealous I have a hot girlfriend and you don't have a girlfriend at all" Quinn said to him I laughed and sticking his tongue out at him.

"Meanie" Bert said pouting on the couch.

Quinn laugh and kissed me I also laughed. Jepha and Brandon can down stairs. Jepha had a puzzled look on his face.

"There be here soon apparently they had a hard time getting frank to come out of his room to come over he for 'movie night'. Oh and he said Jamie's not coming frank said she not allowed to anymore so if she shows up we have to kick her out" Jepha said

'Shit' I thought I kind of forgot that Frank and her broke up.

"There here!" Bert yelled jumping off the couch and running to the door like a two year old.

"Hello?!?" Gerard said not having time to knock on the door they all went in to the kitchen to get food before the movie started because there all pigs and love to eat. Me and Quinn still laying in the same way. Frank plopped down on the couch next to us. He looked so sad.

"Frank?" I asked

"Huh?" he answered sadly

"You ok?" I asked

"Yeah can I just go lay in your room I don't feel like being around people?" he asked

"Um yeah text me if you need anything I will bring it to you." I said very motherly. Me and frank have been friends since the 1st grade.

"K" he said getting up and walking up stairs.

"Where's he going?" Jepha asked. Pointing at Frank walking up stairs.

"Upstairs to lay down" I said

"Why? What's going on with him? He's been acting funny" Gerard asked.

"He broke up with Jamie" I said a lot of what's came from everywhere. We all thought they where going to get married and live happily ever after.

"What ?!? Why?" asked Mikey.

"She cheated on him while you guys were on tour and he walked in on her fucking so other guy." I said

"Oh poor guy" said Mikey, Gerard, Bert and Jepha.

"No wonder he's been acting funny" Said Gerard.

Jepha put the movie in I have no idea what the movie was or about. I didn't really care I was too worried about frank to care. Quinn's hand kept moving farther in my pants still not doing anything just sitting there. I started kissing his neck. Bert gave us a look and stuck his finger in his mouth gagged like he was a 4 year old discussed at something. Me and Quinn ended up making out. His hand was now doing something. The he stopped.

"Maddie?" Quinn asked

"Yeah" I said kind of breathing hard

"Why are you vibrating on my leg?" he asked

"OOOOO someone's kinky" Bert said

"Shut up Bert it's my phone" I pulled it out of my pocket it throwing a pillow at Bert. It was from Frank.

Madison, I love you thanks for always being there for me. Im sry and goodbye, love frank

"Who was it?" Quinn asked

"Frank" I simply said with my voice cracking.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" he asked worried.

I didn't answer I walked.........ok more like ran upstairs and in to my room.

"Frank?!?" I asked. I herd a moan come from the bathroom I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door to see frank laying on the floor in a pool of his own blood he wrote im sorry on the wall in his own blood.

"QUINN CALL 911!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT WHY?" he yelled back

"FRANK" is all I yelled.

Quinn called 911 as they all ran upstairs. My white shirt was now red with franks blood. Frank had cut his wrists. I franticly tried wrapping his wrists up with a ripped up towel trying to stop the blood flow so he wouldn't die.

"Don't" he whispered moving his head a little.

"Frank please do die I need my best friend" I said as I cuddled up next to him

"Let me die I want to.....die please Maddie stop.....helping me" he whispered starting to cry he had no strength left .

I just lay there and cried cuddled next to him holding tight so that if he die he would still know that I was there for him.

"The ambula....oh my god Maddie" Quinn can in and stopped in his tracked so did everyone else accepted Bert who was waiting down stars for the ambulance to come. Gerard started to cry at the sight of the bloody mess and his friend. Quinn rushed to me

"Maddie let go of him"

"No I can't.....Frank please doesn't die" I said hugging him harder.

----------------------------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story