Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 02

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

this one is short sry

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 267 words

0Unrated
Quinn struggled to get me off but as soon as he did Bert ran in with the ambulance guys. I clung to Quinn still crying. We all moved to the living room to wait for the ambulance guys to bring frank down.

"One of you can ride with us" The ambulance guys said.

"Gerard you go in going to get Maddie cleaned up then me her Jepha and Bert will be over. The rest of you drive there and text of call one of us and update us if they said anything" Quinn said with me in his arms crying.

"Alright" Gerard said leaving with the ambulance guys and frank.
"Guys help me Jepha go upstairs and get me clothes for here and get me a new shirt please" Quinn said to Jepha.

"Bert go get me towels" Quinn also said. Walking to the down stairs bathroom and sitting me on the toilet.

"Get undressed" He told me I did I got down to just my underwear.

"Here..........oh sorry" Bert said.

"No its ok" Quinn said.

Quinn got one of the towels wet and started to wash franks blood off me.

"You ok Quinn you seem very quiet?" Bert asked.

"Yeah I just worried about Maddie" he said.

I just sat there letting him wash me.

"Here" Jepha brought in our clothes. " I brought her her favorite black jeans a red shirt and one of your sweatshirts cause I know it would comfort her and I brought you a shirt like you asked"

Quinn was done washing me. Looked at the clothes and nodded.

------------------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story