Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 03

by A_Silent_Killing 5 reviews

tehe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 520 words

0Unrated
"Jepha help her stand" Quinn said. He helped me stand and Quinn changed my bra and underwear. Then he helped me put my pants on. Jepha sat me back down and Quinn put my shirt on. Changed his shirt. Ive calmed down a lot I stopped crying thanked Jepha and Bert and Quinn for helping. I put on Quinn's Sweat shirt that I love so much when Quinn's phone rang. Bert answered it.

Phone Convo:
Bert: Hello?
Gerard: Quinn?
Bert: No Bert, Quinn's changing Madison's clothes
Gerard: Oh.
Bert: What's wrong you sound like you have been crying?
Gerard: Yeah I have look can I talk to Madison.
Bert: Um Yeah.
Madison: Hello?
Gerard: I wanted to thank you for saving my Frank
Madison: What do you mean?
Gerard: I mean if you hadn't wrapped his wrist he would be dead right now.
Madison: He's alive
Gerard: Yeah you saved him, he's not in good shape but he will live.
Madison: Thank god. I think were on our way soon so hang tight ok.
Gerard: K Bye
Madison: Bye.

End Phone Convo

"He's alive I saved him" I said handing Quinn his phone.

"What?" Quinn Asked.

"That's what Gerard said" I said.

"Oh well lets get over to the hospital" Quinn said

We all walk out the door to the car got in Bert was driving Jepha was in the passenger seat and me and Quinn were in the back seat. I had my head on Quinn's shoulder. The car ride there was silent. We finally got to the hospital. We all walked in me and Quinn were holding hands. We walk in to the waiting room Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray all sitting in the waiting room. We sat down I sat on Quinn's lap.

"Madison can I talk to you" Gerard said

"Yeah?" I said looking a Quinn who nodded and kissed me.

"Yeah?" I ask Gerard as we walked around the corner.

"Do you think it's too early for Frank to start a new relationship?" He asked

"Yeah make he might be ready in like a week or two" I replied with a confused look on my face.

"K don't tell anyone what we talked about k?" he said

"K" I replied. As we walked back into the room I sat back on Quinn. I think that tops the weirdest thing Gerard has ever asked me. What is he up to? Then the doctor came into the room.

"Frank Iero Family" The doctor that came into the room said.

"I'm his sister. Is he ok?" I asked

"May I talk to you alone?" He asked

"Yes" I said looking at Quinn.

We walked in front of a window.

"Miss Iero. Your brother has lost a lot of blood he will be here for a few days but he is stable but still in critical condition. You can see him I a couple of hours. I heard from Mr. Iero friend that you wrapped his wrists up" I nodded "Well you saved him" He said and walked away.

I started bawling and fell to the floor.

---------------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story