Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 04

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

:0

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 514 words

0Unrated
"Maddie what happened? Why are you crying? Is Frank ok?" Quinn was asking so many questions.

"The doctor told me he lost a lot of blood but he's stable but he will be here for a couple of days and that we can see him I a couple of hours and that I ......" I started to cry again.

"You what?" Asked Quinn

"That I saved him" I said knowing in the back of my head that he didn't want to be saved.

Quinn just hugged me pick me up and we walked back to the waiting room. We waited for like ever. Gerard kept looking at me and then his watch. Bert and Jepha were sleeping on each other. Mikey and Bob went home Bob needed to go he didn't like hospitals and either did Mikey we called the on updates. I just cuddled up in Quinn's lap Quinn just held me. And kept kissing my forehead as I played with his necklace I got him on our 1 year anniversary. He never took it off. Then 2 and a half hours after the first time he cam in we got to see him. The walk down that hallway was the worse its so creepy. We finally got to his room. And walked in my and Quinn went 1st cause the doctor said only 2 at a time so we don't overload him.

"Frank?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"What?" he asked rolling over and I could hear him crying. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He rolled back over so he was on his back. Quinn just sat in a chair that was by the door.

"Your alive I saved you" I said still in a whisper.

"I know. Why?" he was still upset still crying but not ask hard.

"Why? What?" I asked.

"Why did you save me when I told you that I did want you to" He asked. I started to cry and looked and him then at Quinn.

"Because I need my Frank and I..........I don't know I just love you and I didn't want you to die" I said crying.

"But I told you not to you didn't listen now I'm stuck in a hospital bed with doctors coming in and out. I told you I wanted to die but you didn't listen" he said angrily. Quinn got up and put his arm around me and looked at frank.

"Frank I sorry that I care so much for you and I didn't want you to die. I'm sorry I saved your life." I screamed at him. Not really meaning to it just happened. I turned around and walked out the door Quinn didn't follow I just slide down the wall out side of the room. Everyone just looked at me.

"Quinn?" Frank said

"Yeah?"

"Tell her I'm sorry I yelled at her I didn't mean it I'm just really not happy right now"

"Ok Frank but that was a mean thing to do" Quinn said in reply.

"I know" Frank said.

--------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story