Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 05

by A_Silent_Killing 4 reviews

This chapter is going to be short cuz I don't feel good but I'm going to write as much as I can for you but yeah read it its good.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 479 words

0Unrated
Quinn came out of franks room and walked over to me.

"Frank said he was sorry" Quinn said to me kissing me on the head.

I just nodded. Gerard wanted to go in franks room alone. Why I have know idea, ever since 'movie night' he has been acting weird. Asking me strange questions about relationships with frank. Like a half out later Gerard came out he looked all flustered and his hair was messy. Mikey and Bert went in next, then Jepha and Brandon, the Bob and Ray.

"The doctor said we should go home and get some rest" Ray said coming out of the room.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired" I said replying to what ray said.

We all left and went home. Back at the used house me and Quinn walked up to are room Quinn ran and shut the bathroom door because no one had cleaned the mess up the hospital is sending someone over to clean it up. I put Quinn's pj's back on and my tank top. Quinn got down to his boxers and we cuddled in bed till we both feel asleep.

The next morning I woke up the ripper song by the used was playing it was my phone. I picked up.

Phone Convo:

Madison: Hello?
Gerard: Hi.
Madison: Why are you calling me at 7 in the morning?
Gerard: I think I have a problem.
Madison: What's your problem?
Gerard: I can't tell you, you might freak out.
Madison: you can tell me
Gerard: Um......
Madison: Yeah?
Gerard: I Think I love frank.
Madison: We of course you do your best friends.
Gerard: No, Not like that I mean I think I actually LOVE him.
Madison: You mean like you want to date him?
Gerard: Yeah.
Madison: Oh........well I don't think frank is gay.
Gerard: I know.
Madison: Well did you tell him
Gerard: No. I tried to but I chickened out.
Madison: Well your never going to get anywhere with him if you don't tell him.
Gerard: I know. I just don't want him to think I'm so gay freak.
Madison: Would you like me to talk to frank and not be obvious about you and ask him stuff like would you ever date a guy stuff like that?
Gerard: OH would you.
Madison: No I only said that for my heath. Of course I will.
Gerard: Right sorry.
Madison: it's ok.
Gerard: ok well I gunna go and let you get back to sleep
Madison: OK Bye.
Gerard: Bye don't tell anyone .

End of Phone Convo

"Who was that?" Quinn asked.

"Gerard" I said cuddling back up next to him.

"Oh everything ok?"

"Yeah" I said. Knowing in the back of my head that thinks were far from ok. Franks in the hospital and Gerard likes him.

"K" he said kissing me as we fall back asleep.

---------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story