Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 06

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

um yea

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 806 words

0Unrated
Me and Quinn woke up to Bert jumping up and down on our bed yelling at us to wake up.

"Dude Bert go away!" Quinn yelled at him.

"Make me" Bert replied.

"Fine" Quinn said getting up and tackling Bert to the ground.

"EWWWWWWWWWW Quinn your naked get off me" Bert said trying to push Quinn off him.

"Well you asked for it so no" Quinn replied.

"Come on!" Bert yelled still not able to get Quinn off him.

"Guys knock it off" I said laughing in the bed.

"Fine" Quinn said getting off of Bert. Bert ran out the door.

"So what do you want to do today" Quinn asked me sitting back on bed putting his boxers back on.

"I thought about going and talking to Frank" I said.

"Ok we can eat and then go visit him then do something else." Quinn said going to the dresser to get clothes.

I got up went over to Quinn and put my arms around his waist.

"I love you" I said. He turned around.

"I love you too." He said kissing me.

"Everything ok?" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

I grabbed my tight black jeans with one small hole in the knee. I grabbed my tight red shirt with darker red hearts all over it and got dressed. I walked over to the bathroom in our room to get my makeup and opened the door and stopped I had forgotten that no one had cleaned up the mess I just fell to the floor and cried. Quinn dropped his shirt he was putting on and came over to me. And hugged me pulling me back and closing the door.

"Its ok someone is coming to clean in up today" He said kissing my head.

I was calming down it just scared me all that blood the I'm sorry written on the wall it was overwhelming. Quinn helped me up he walked back over and put his shirt on.

"Come on lets go get something to eat" Quinn said taking my hand.

We walked down stairs and into the kitchen we sat down at the small table in the room. Quinn got me and him a bowl of cereal. We ate in silence when we were down I put our bowls in the sink and me in Quinn walked into the living room and sat down. I took me phone out to see when visiting hours were.

"When are they?" Quinn asked putting his arm around me.

"We have and hour to do what ever we want" I said back laying on Quinn.

"Alright what do u want to do till then" Quinn asked.

"Um......I don't know what do you want to do" I replied. Quinn put his finger under my chin and moved my head up to kiss me. We kiss very passionately for a while till I hear Bert say something and Jepha telling him to shut up. The kiss breaks I put my head back where I had it and Quinn sits his head on top of mine.

"What did you say Bert?" I asked him.

"Nothing" Jepha said

I just gave them I weird look. And put my head back on Quinn. Then my phone rang, I looked at it, it was Frank. I got up to go back up to my room to talk to him.

Phone Convo:

Madison: Hello?
Frank: Hi
Madison: Shouldn't you be in the hospital?
Frank: No they let me go they said I was fine and just to take it easy.
Madison: Oh cool. What are you doing now?
Frank: Waiting for Gerard to pick me up.
Madison: Oh, Ok I have a strange question for you.
Frank: What is it?
Madison: Would you ever date a guy?
Frank: I don't know. Why?
Madison: Because and old friend can over yesterday after we got home and we were looking through and old photo album and there are pictures of me and you in there and he asked if you were gay or bi. I told him that I wasn't sure and that I would ask you.
Frank: Oh well I don't know I guess I could I mean I always have been kind of into guys I just never have found one that liked me back.
Madison: Neat so your bi?
Frank: Yea I guess so I mean I like girls and I like guys so yea I'm bi.
Madison: Alright shall I set up a date?
Frank: Sure. Do it for tomorrow I guess.
Madison: Ok I will tell him.
Frank: Gerard's here so I'm going to go I think were stopping by on are way home is that cool?
Madison: Yeah I would love to see you.
Frank: All right see you soon. Bye
Madison: K. Bye

End of Phone Convo.

------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story