Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 07

by A_Silent_Killing 0 reviews

another fight between quinn and bert this time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 587 words

0Unrated
I walked back down stairs and hear Quinn and Bert Fighting I stopped on the stairs and sat down to listen.

"COME ON QUINN WHO ARE YOU KIDDING YOU DON'T LOVE HER" Bert yelled at Quinn.

"I DO LOVE HER A LOT SHES EVERYTHING TO ME." Quinn yelled back.

"YOU DID LOVE HER A YEAR AGO YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS ANNOYING I TOLD YOU TO BREAK IT OFF AND YOU DID DO ANYTHING YOU STAYED WITH HER WHY I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU DID WHAT CHANGED IN THAT YEAR?" Bert yelled. I started to cry.

"THAT'S IS TRUE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I LOVE HER NOW SHES AMAZING SHE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" Quinn yelled back.

"WHY? WHY DO YOU LOVE HER? TELL US" Bert yelled.

"BECAUSE SHE.........SHE...." Quinn yelled then trailed off. I cried harder.

"MY POINT EXACTLY" Bert yelled.

"SHUT UP BERT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS FROM YOU." Quinn yelled and Bert. And walking away. He started to walk up stairs and saw me sitting the crying he walks up to me I just push him away and walk out the front door I here Quinn yell at Bert saying 'look what you've done' at him I didn't care I just kept walking. I saw Gerard and frank get out of there car as I was running out the door.

"Madison?" Frank yelled. I stopped at the edge of our yard and collapsed and cried hard then I have ever cried. Frank ran over to me.

"Maddie what's wrong?" Frank said trying to hug me.

"Quinn doesn't love me" I said crying.

"I'm sure he does" he said trying to comfort me.

"NO he doesn't I hear Bert say quinn didn't love me" I yelled at him. I saw over Franks shoulder Quinn coming outside.

"Maddie" Quinn said.

"GET AWAY YOU DON'T love me" I said crying more. He was trying hugging me. I pushed him away.

"Maddie come on please i do love you Bert's lying " Quinn said starting to cry.

"Why did Bert say those thing if there not true" I asked him. Frank had gone back inside apparently Bert was throwing and breaking things.

"Because when we first started dating I didn't really like you that much I didn't really start to like you till like month before out one year anniversary. But before that me and Bert we talking and he told me that he liked you and he wanted me to break up with you so he could date you but the I got really jealous and told him off a couple of days later it hit me I loved you I always have and always will. I didn't want Bert to have you I wanted you for me and only me. I think that he still likes you because you know how he gets all mad at me when he finds us making out and making love and stuff." Quinn explained.

"Ok I believe you I just got mad and upset when he said you didn't love me. Quinn?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied putting his hand on my back.

"What did Bert say that Jepha told him to shut up?" I asked

"He said that I didn't really love you and that he did" He replied.

"Oh" I said.

"Maddie are we ok" he asked

"Yeah" I said I was mad that Bert said those things but Quinn really does love me.

----------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story