Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 15-Can't Be Saved

by shedrinksacid 1 review

Gerard and Vetter run to the cemetery but will they be too late?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 486 words

0Unrated
Vetter finally woke up, "Gerard!" She said happily throwing her arms around him. He didn't sound so happy when he said her name. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Synester...has...all of them." He wiped his cheek. "Who?" She asked. "Mikey, Alicia, Jim...I have to choose between...or you." Vetter wiped his tears, "Gerard...is that why you're here? You chose me?" Gerard nodded, "But I could save them all if...but it's too late there's no way I can get back now."

Vetter felt terrible, "Gerard you could've chose them. My family's-." "They aren't dead Vetter. I had to choose between all of them or you, please don't be mad." A tear rolled down her cheek, falling to Gerard's cheek as she wrapped her arms around him. "No I could never be mad at you, I love you but...well what time do you have till?" "Sunrise, isn't that like 5:30 or something?" Vetter nodded, "I bet we still have time Gerard, it's still dark out. We can get out of here, come on." She pulled Gerard to his feet before pulling him into a kiss.

Synester under chained Mikey and moved him over to a chair. He slowly began tying him up, "Are you sure?" Synester asked. "Yeah but you have to let them go." Mikey said sternly. "I got it, God you can tell you and Gerard are related." Mikey thought about his brother, he wanted to say so much to him but he couldn't.
"Mike, please just come back over here. I'd rather die if you were dying with me." Alicia cried. Synester rolled his eyes, "This isn't a fucking negotiation anymore!" He hit Mikey on the back of the head. "He's my slave now and it's over so just shut your mouth!" Mikey sat there, his head forward, and not moving. "Dad?" Jim called...nothing. "Good, now that the mouth is quiet will you all be?" Everyone just nodded. Synester smiled, "Tick tock Gerard, oh where can you be?"

They were out of the well now, running back to the cemetery. Vetter was determined to keep running even though her asthma started acting up. She had to save her family and she had to help Gerard save his. "Fuck." Gerard shouted. "What?" Vetter asked. He pointed to the clock, "There's no way we'll make it there in a half hour." He said taking deep breaths. "Yes, Gee we can come on." Vetter said.

They were a little past the outskirts of town, only a mile from the cemetery. "I can't Vetter, I'm tired. I still haven't-." "Oh God you still haven't eaten? You said you...where did that blood come from Gerard?" He looked up, "It was mine." He whispered. "Are you kidding!? Did he...oh that's it I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Vetter grabbed Gerard's hand, "For Mikey honey, for me." She kissed his cheek and they slowly started running again.
Sign up to rate and review this story