Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 14-The Well

by shedrinksacid 2 reviews

Gerard goes for the one he loves while Mikey tries to strike a deal

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 821 words

0Unrated
Vetter didn't know where she was. She remembered falling asleep but this definitely wasn't her room. She was scared, she blamed her father. "If he didn't move us here I wouldn't be here. I'd be hanging out with Elle, videotaping at the mall or something." She kicked the rock that surrounded her. "I'm probably not even in New Jersey. I bet I'm dead, I mean my family's dead I might as well be." She poked her teeth to see if she was a vampire, nope. "I'm going insane." She said again. She still had Gerard's sent lingering on her and her clothes. "But if I didn't come to Jersey I would've never met Gerard." She smiled. Gerard wandered around aimlessly, trying to put himself in Synester's shoes. "If I wanted to leave a young girl to die somewhere, where would I leave her?" Gerard walked around for another hour asking him that over and over again. The sun was already setting, or set, and he now looked around to see what time it was. "8:30, great." He said, he had less than 24 hours. Then it hit him, the well.

Synester sat there looking at his prey, "Hey gorgeous" He called to Alicia, "If you come and have some fun with me I'll let your family go." Alicia looked up, "In your dreams." She spat. "Aw, shame I would've too." He walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. She pulled away to rest her head as close to Mikey's shoulder as she could. "Why do you have it out for my brother anyway?" Mikey asked. "He broke the-." "That's not why." Jim interrupted. "Oh, and you know so much about me?" Synester squinted so his eyes looked like slits. "You're jealous because you didn't know how to handle love. You killed her and you're jealous that Gerard didn't kill Vetter, because he knows what love really is. If you fell in love with a mortal, why can't he?" Synester laughed before turning back to Jim and grasped his neck in one hand. "If you ever" he was squeezing the air from his lungs, "speak like that to me again I will kill you understand?" Jim nodded and Synester let go. "Why does my daughter have to be part of this?" Vetter's mom joined the conversation. "Your daughter is in love with my vampire brother if you didn't get that already." Mikey said, "Its revenge." Vetter's mom dropped her head again. She couldn't take that all in with all the yelling. Synester looked at the clock, midnight already.

"Vetter!?" Gerard called once he was in the area. "Vetter, can you hear me?" Vetter had fallen asleep against the stone wall. "Vetter", Gerard was approaching the wall. He looked down, the moon was bright enough to use as light. "Vetter!" He shouted. He jumped down, he couldn't break anything so why not take the chance. He didn't know if she was dead or asleep, he prayed for the second. She traced her jaw line with his thumb, "Vet wake up honey. Wake up please." She stirred, she was still alive. He picked her up, dammit how is he going to get back up there? He saw a bucket in the corner but someone would have to turn the lever at the top for any movement of that bucket to happen. "I'm so sorry everyone." He said slumping with Vetter in his arms in the corner. At least he'd have his love but his brother, her family, he still felt like he had lost.

"The sun rises in 2 hours and Gerard's not back, it's a shame." Synester smirked. Vetter's youngest sister dropped down from her chains. "You're killing children!" Alicia shouted. "And older people don't worry dear." Vetter's mom started crying, "You're such a terrible person, you're truly evil." "Thank you." He sassed. Mikey just stared. How could his brother even be acquaintances with this man? Gerard was the kindest soul he'd ever known and, well maybe the afterlife was different. "If Gerard doesn't return, can we make another wager?" "Your pretty little wife for your lives? Sure." They all knew he was lying, he'd still kill them all and then take Alicia. Mikey shook his head, "No, spare all of them and...well I guess" he never thought he'd actually have to say this. It sounded like a movie cliché, "Take me." He finished. "What would I do with you?" "I don't know, use me as your slave, kill me, whatever you'd like just let them go if Gerard doesn't return." Alicia looked over at her husband, "No Mikey, no I'll just-." "No Ali, please let me do this." Everyone was crying now, with the exception of Synester. "This is all very touching but can we make a deal on one or the other?" He asked impatiently. Mikey pressed his lips as close as he could to his wife's before arguing to sacrifice himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story