Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Exquisite Corpse

Suicide Ride

by MizzehisKewl 0 reviews

read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 1178 words

0Unrated
Raquel sat up in the middle of the nigh absent mindedly changing channels on the TV. It was three in the morning. He was having troubles making up his mind over something. He couldn't decided whether to go back to there old apartment.

Noone had been in it since Tossico died. It hadn't even been cleaned. The only thing that had changed was stronger locks on the door and bars on the windows so no one could break it.

None of them wanted to go back but Raquel just didn't want Tossico's stuff to rot in her room. He didn't want all her precious things to go to waste. So he made up his mind, and headed to his car.

Once the door of the apartment was open, the smell of old rotted blood immediately took over him. He choked on the air and pulled his shirt over his face, his eyes watering. He quickly walked to her room, not wanting to see the living room covered in blood, and he wouldn't know what would happen too him if he saw the bathroom.

He went straight into her room. It looked exactly the same as it always did. It was unchanged unlike everything else in this apartment, it wasn't empty and bloody. The walls had big black stripes going around the room and in the middle a long stripe going around the room of pink and aqua blue that was vertically stripped.

Her bed sat against the wall underneath the window. Her bed had a large black cover with a pink Heartagram in the middle. Sitting in the middle of the black carpeted floor he just sat there. Imagining, trying to remember what it used to be like. What it used to be like when they all lived here, what it used to be like when Tossico was still alive, before Toxic took over.

He remembered every single time she locked her self in this room was she was mad at them. He remembered every time they went into her room in the middle of the night to bother her and sleep in her room. Every time she had yelled at them for going threw her stuff.

Every time she had a breakdown and locked her self in here. Every time that they feared she was dead because she wasn't answering.

Raquel's eyes snapped open. He wasn't here to fantasize everything was how it used to be. He wasn't here to drown in happy memories. And he sure as hell wasn't going to upset himself over sad memories.

He had brought five large boxes with him. He was going to fill them with as much stuff as possible. He filled the first box with all her books and manga. The second box was filled with her clothes. The third he filled with all her cds, pictures, and papers. The fourth was filled with her stereo and other large equipment. The last he saved for important things.

He filled the last with all her dolls and figurines and action figures. Once all those things were packed he noticed a cd that was behind her bookcase. It was labeled 'Suicide Ride' He shrugged and put the cd in his back pocket and left the house pulling the boxes on a cart behind him.

*

"Tossssssiiiccccccoooooooo! There's someone at the dooooor fooorrrr yoooouuuuuuuu mmmmm'dddeaaaarrrrr!" Kevin called. She jumped off the couch and headed to the door. The three girls standing there looked slightly familiar.

"Oh my God! Tossico! We haven't seen you in years! We couldnt believe it was you when we first hear Toxique!" The first girl squealed. The other girls nodded behind her. "Oh um ok."

One of the girls frowned. "You dont remember us do you?" The other girls mocked her frown. "I'm Bethany! And thats Steph and Paris!" the girl said. She remembered them now.

She plastered a large smile on her face, "Ohh I remember you guys now! Youre the ones that treated me like shit all through high school! And that one time you shaved my head! Of course! How could I forget?" She slammeded the door straight in there plastic faces.

*

"Did you hear? Toxique is releasing one final song!" People around the world exclaimed as the news spread around. The cd that Raquel had found was a song that she had written and recorded on that cd. It was the last thing ever created by her.

When Raquel first got home he called everyone over and they put the cd one, mentally preparing for what they were going to hear. Her usually hard voice came out more soft.

"Alone doesn't hurt anymore

The pains to strong to feel it

Alone doesn't work anymore

There's no one left to heal it

If I turn my back on it all

And walk away from this place

Then maybe someone will find

These dried up tears on my face


Poor thing (I can show them all)

She could have been So pretty so thin (What they never could see)

She could have been So rich so smart (Once they watch my fall)

She could have been So loved so blessed (They'll finally notice me)

She could have been but She never got a grip (If I just loose my grip)


Too many voices

None of them mine

They're far too loud

To hear my pain inside

If I could leave this world

Leave it all behind

Would they all shut up?

And watch mysuicide ride


Faith doesn't come from inside

You've got to go and get it

Faith doesnt stay by your side

You've got to not regret it

If I look my faith in the eyes

And let my tears flow with grace

Then maybe someday I'll find

A life for me to embrace


Poor thing (I can show them all)

She could have been So pretty so thin (What they never could see)

She could have been So rich so smart (Once they watch my fall)

She could have been So loved so blessed (They'll finally notice me)

She could have been but She never got a grip (If I just loose my grip)


Too many voices

None of them mine

They're far too loud

To hear my pain inside

If I could leave this world

Leave it all behind

Would they all shut up?

And watch mysuicide ride"

The song ended and silence filled the room. "When did she record it?" Gerard asked quietly. Raquel opened the cd player and looked at the cd, "It was recorded on the 20th of October."

"That was the day before she died." Frank muttered quietly. Kevin nodded, "She probably knew she was going to snap soon." Gerard clenched his fist, "And It was my damn fault that she did."

Raquel's head shot up and looked at him, "We already discussed this. It wasn't your damn fault!" He said angrily. Gerard got up and started towards the door, "yeah whatever." Then slammed the door behind him.

(Suicide ride was written by DJ milky for the Princess Ai series)
Sign up to rate and review this story