Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

My amazing romance

by SaaRawr 3 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 633 words

1Funny
We ran frantically down the halls in the block of flats.
"219. 219. 219. Fucking 219" Frank chanted over and over again.
He slid down the banister of the staircase and fell off at the end.
I nearly pissed myself laughing, when he curled up in a heap on the floor and shouted, "Oww, my balls!"
"Flat 219!" I exclaimed. Finally we had found it.
Frank peeled himself off the floor and limped across the hallway towards the door.
We didnt even have to knock. The door flung open wide.

"Dude! Your finally here! And you brought your sister!" a guy with thick rimmed glasses squealed, hugging me and Frank at the same time as we entered the flat.
I must admit. I was quite scared.
"Yeah dude! Everyone this is my sister Sarah" Frank announced as we entered the living room of the flat.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Sex on legs caught my eye. What?? Im 15. Im allowed to say things like that.

Anyway, I caught sight of a guy with long black hair. I stared for a while and he smiled at me. I heard Frank whisper something in my ear, but I wasnt paying attention, so he nudged me in the ribs.
"What.. Hi" I blurted, blushing.
The guy with the black hair laughed, and gestured with his hand for me to sit beside him. I sat down, with the stupidest grin on my face. Fuck. Retard.
I stared at the guy grinning and twitching. He must have though I was a real freak. But he was the hottest fucking dude I had ever seen, what do you expect?
"Im Gerard." He held out his hand for me to shake, but when I went to shake it, he pulled it away. "Too late!" He giggled, snorting once or twice. I blushed. What an idiot, how come I always fall for that.
"I spoke to you earlier, on the phone right?" Gerard asked.
I could feel my face going red again.
"yeahwedidhahaweeeyeah" was the shit that came out of my mouth. All of my words ran into one, so I sounded like right prat, once again making me blush.
Gerard laughed, smiling wonkily.

I looked over at Frank, but he was bust talking to the other dudes. So I turned back around, and couldnt help but stop and gaze at Gerards big hazel eyes. Until her turned and looked at me. Then I went all werid again, making random 'blegh' 'mibble' and 'weeeer' noises as I tried to speak.
Suddenly, Frank creid out, "Hell Yeah! I fucking love you guys!" and began hugging the dude with the afro, to death. I think he nearly suffocated him, because when he let go, the dude let out a huge sigh, and his red face turned a normal shade of white again.

I was pretty confuzed at this point, but then the guy with the glasses cheered, and asked, "So you will? You will be the guitarist alongside Ray??" He pointed at the dying guy with the afro, who was still recovering from Frank's bear hug.
Frank grabbed poor old Ray again, and danced about the room with him, in spazzy mode once again.
I was so excited, not only for Frank joining a new band, but because this meant I would be spending more time with Gerard. I was so happy!
"What?" The other guy sitting next to Gerard said.
Shit. Did I just say all of that outloud? "Errrrm. I mean. I get to spend more time with you guys, so.. errm" My mind went blank.
"So she will have to get to know you guys better.." Frankie added, giggling like girl.
"Yeahh. What he said." I wiped the sweat from my head. That was close.

"So, you guys crashing here tonight?" Gerard asked, looking at Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story