Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Black Dahlia

Some people are born to love through torture, others are born to torture through love

by heartachextears 0 reviews

I couldn't take it, I yelled almost screamed. "RYAN PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!" and I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. And just the way it always happened in the movies, it started to rain.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 833 words

0Unrated
I clung to the older yet smaller male. "Please don't do this to me! After that we shared! What we did! Please don't!" I had tears clinging to the rims of my eyes. The older male just stared at me and pushed me off. "I'm sorry Brendon. But I don't want to do this with a guy anymore. I found someone else. It's no big deal." The older male walked off inside. I couldn't take it, I yelled almost screamed. "RYAN PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!" and I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. And just the way it always happened in the movies, it started to rain.


It's been eight months since that incident and I think I'm over what happened. He seemed so happy with his girlfriend. She was so kind. And very pretty. If I weren't gay maybe I would have had the chance with her. I was suspicious before and had my doubts but I liked this one. Better than the others he's dated. "Hey Brendon have you been practicing that song? We're going to perform it tomor-" I cut his voice off, "Yes I've been practicing." He gave me a strange look then smiled. "Would you mind singing and playing it for Kirsty? I can't sing it well enough yet." He smiled oh how I wish he didn't smile. I paused and grumbled a fine walking over to the piano. I played that stupid love song we all wrote. Ha like I had much help. One line. God I hate you Ryan. But I love you...How do I get you back?

I couldn't help but get pissed when I heard Kirsty and Ryan fucking their room. When Ryan walked out telling Kirsty he'd be back in a few minutes he was just getting water. I cornered him in the kitchen. "Was that fun?" I asked trying to keep calm. "Oh...You could hear us?" He asked obviously surprised. I laughed amused. "No. My bedrooms only next door and your bed is right by the wall to my room where I happened to be reading. You think I wanted to hear her disgusting screeches and screams of pleasure?" Ryan frowned. "I happen to enjoy them Brendon." "Keep tellin' yourself that. Your just gonna end up broken hearted again." I started to walk away when he said. "What are you talking about? I'm going to ask her to marry me in a few weeks. We love each other." "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

The next thing I knew I was pressed against the wall. "Shut up! She's not Jac, she's not anyone else either. I was fooled. Not this time. I'm sure. Your just jealous its not you!" I chuckled. "Oh how I wish you were right. Maybe I am jealous. Or maybe your worried I'm right. I'm tired...I'll see you tomorrow and uh...tell Kirsty I say nice climax. "I laughed walking into my room.

It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do the night before their first performance in awhile. Brendon wasn't prepared since they got rid of their script. Ryan's idea of course. He didn't want me touching him. "In a little bit I'll be all your gonna touch Ryan." I muttered under my breath. Luckily the show was good anyways. Even without me being able to get too close to Ryan. It bugged me I wasn't really used to not touching him these days on stage.

The next few days were kinda awkward. Just the way I wanted them to be. I finally walked up to Ryan with a DVD I burned. "Oh hey I found this and I thought you should watch it. Pay attention to it closely especially the credits." I gave it to him and walked off. It was only a 20 minute video and Kirsty was gone for an hour. "Watch it now." I said walking into my room and putting my headphones on. My ipod was on shuffle and the first song it played was The Way We Move by innerpartysystem. definitely something to lighten my mood at least just a bit at how ironic and perfect it was. After a few more songs my watch went off. Yes I timed about the time the credits would come on so I could show him.

When I walked into the room Kirsty on the disk was screaming to her climax from the man that neither knew. The credits rolled slowly and the main 'actresses' name was displayed. Kirsty Conrad Ryan's face seemed to turn deader and paler seeing that. Then the date it was filmed and the date it was released scrolled up. Ryan realized that they were last months dates when he visited his mom. It hurt to see his expression after that. I could almost feel his heart break. "She said she stopped doing this. When we started dating..."Ryan muttered. "That's not the only one either." Brendon stated. Ryan clenched his fists. "I'm...I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!"
Sign up to rate and review this story