Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Black Dahlia

I'm sorry oh I'm so sorry(Not really)

by heartachextears 0 reviews

"Does it hurt you to see me like this?" he said watching his blood pool down his arm like a river.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 786 words

0Unrated
Ryan looked at me with a wild expression. Fuck. What have I done? Now that I think of it, this was harsh. Ryan grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall of his room. "You leave this room...I'll kill you..."He walked out of the room and I decided to listen to him. He sounded serious. He had that look in his eye that told me, maybe he would. He came back with his hands full of knives and threw them on the bed. What was he doing? "I'll be back. Don't even think of leaving...ya'know what..."He grabbed one of the knives and stabbed my shirt into the wall. "There." And he left. Now I was fucking scared.

I checked the clock every minute. Minute by minute my anxiety grew worse. I heard Kirsty come home and Ryan talking sweet and I heard their footsteps coming to the room. Kirsty was pushed into the room. Ryan slammed and jammed the door shut with a knife. Kirsty looked confused, scared, and completely horrified seeing the paused credits on the TV. "Ryan I can-" Ryan cut her off, "Shut the fuck up an stand next to Brendon." She did as she was told. "Ry-" "Shut up. Both of you shut the fuck up!"

We obeyed. Ryan walked over to the knives and I noticed something in his back pocket that really scared me. A gun. Oh god. I bit my lip to stop myself from gasping. Kirsty however couldn't hold one back. Ryan turned around. "What?" his voice was like ice. Kirsty raised her hand to point to the gun, "You...have..." She was going into hysterics. Ryan practically cackled at that moment. What the fuck? "Oh this?" He reached back and grabbed the gun. "Just incase." His grin was more than malicious or masochistic combined. He threw the gun on the bed beside the knives. "Do you remember when I used to cut Brendon?" I just stared at him. "Answer me." he demanded. "Yes." I tried to say without fear showing.

Ryan grinned and took the knife holding me to the wall out and put it in my hand. He then grabbed another knife and put it in Kirsty's hand. "Do it...Cut yourselves..." I raised my arm and placed the blade on my skin but couldn't pierce the skin. Kirsty didn't even move. "DO IT!" I sliced my forearm and gasped in pain as the blood oozed out. Kirsty still didn't move. Ryan picked up the gun and pointed it at her. "CUT!" When I looked she was crying silently and slowly and shakily cut herself. No where near as deep as I did. Ryan lowered the gun and stood next to me. He pulled my freshly cut arm towards him. He lowered his head and licked at the cut making me cringe. What happened to my Ryan? "Again." He told me and he watched intently next to me as I cut deeper.

Kirsty put a hand to her mouth and Ryan walked over to her yanking her hand away and seeing her cut. He shook his head. "Deeper." She shook her head, and Ryan grabbed her other arm holding the knife and put it against her skin deep/, she shed more tears. Ryan licked her cut too then kissed her forcefully. "Feel that? That's /nothing compared to the pain you caused me..." He walked back to the bed and grabbed a knife putting the gun in his back pocket again. He sliced his arm deep and numerous times. It felt like he was slicing my heart.

How could this have triggered? Depression I expected, but this? This was madness. "Does it hurt you to see me like this?" he said watching his blood pool down his arm like a river. I stared at him. "ANSWER ME!" "Yes..." I croaked holding back tears. Kirsty looked at the ground and said nothing. "It doesn't hurt you Kirsty?" He grabbed her. She shook her head. Ryan reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. Diamond. "See this? Yeah this was for you! THIS IS HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" He screamed pushing her to the ground and pointing the gun at her. He threw the ring at her.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now." Ryan said cold and dark. "I gave you great sex..."Kirsty whimpered out. He laughed that cackle again. "Got any others?" I wanted to say a brief fake glance at heaven, but I kept my mouth shut. "A hope for something more in the future?" She asked. "Wrong again. Got anything else?" She shook her head no. POW! My eyes widened in disbelief
Sign up to rate and review this story