Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Black Dahlia

Normally I would just forget that

by heartachextears 0 reviews

"Does it hurt you to see me like this?" he said watching his blood pool down his arm like a river

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 628 words

0Unrated
The blood from the small hole in Kirsty's neck oozed slowly. Kirsty's eyes glazed over. "You killed her..." I muttered. "Yes Brendon. I killed her...Do I have to kill you too?" Ryan said coldly I shook my head no. "Good." He walked to the bed of knives and just grabbed one and cut his arms. "Stop." I said more than asked. "No..." I could see tears rimming his eyes. "You can cry in front of me..." Ryan bit his lip and shook his head continuing to slice his arms. I hesitantly stepped over the whore that caused this mess and stood next to Ryan. "Please?" he set the knife down and looked at his arms. I couldn't make out which blood was pooling from what cut.

Ryan just suddenly started crying. I very hesitantly wrapped him in my arms. He accepted the invitation to be held and cried in my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist, I felt the blood seep through my shirt. "How can you still care about me?" Ryan's choked on his words. "I'm not sure. But I can. Because I showed you that to show I still love you..." I spoke those words from my heart. Even though my head said not to.

Ryan's grip tightened around me. "I'm glad you still love me. I think..."his voice choked, "I think I still love you too." I waited so long to hear him say that, and all I wanted to do was kiss him, but he started to cry harder. I hushed him and tried to comfort him. "Hey...Lets go clean you off..." I pulled him to the door and un-jammed the knife from the door unlocking it and walked him to the bathroom. I ran the water in the sink and put his arms under the running water. He winced and I gently rubbed the drying blood off. When his cuts stopped bleeding I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around both arms.

"What about yours?" Ryan asked looking at the two cuts I gave myself on his command. "I'm fine Ryan don't worry about me...Look Ryan you need help..." I stated calmly. He glared at me. "No I don't..." that look came back to his eyes. "Just listen to me...Your tempers always been bad maybe if you got a little bit of help you could control yourself a bit better...And I'm sure you'll be forgiven for killing Kirsty..." I tried very hard to keep him calm. He didn't say anything. "Your funny Brendon." He laughed and looked back at me. I tried to look serious and he caught it. "Fuck Brendon I'm fine damn it!" he sighed then looked at me and I caught something different in his eyes.

"You're still a virgin aren't you?" Ryan asked running a finger down my stomach. "Y-yeah what about it?" I asked getting creeped out by his mood swing. Maybe he was bi-polar. "How would you like to lose it...Right now...In here...With me?" I gulped. I was afraid to say no but I wasn't ready. "We can do it in the shower too, that way it won't be too painful. C'mon..."He started tracing the most maddening circles on my lower stomach. "O-okay.." I said hesitantly.

He threw the towels off of his arms and walked over to the shower turning the water on mostly cold. He started to strip and gave me a look that I should do. He smiled when we were both exposed. "Come on." He climbed into the shower and I followed. He kissed me gently at first then added more pressure. The water flowing down our bodies getting slick. Then I realized I was going to fuck a murderer.
Sign up to rate and review this story