Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Black Dahlia

Love me Love me Feed the Flame

by heartachextears 1 review

I wept and held his bleeding head to my heart.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 819 words

2Moving
I pulled away from Ryan. "Ryan I can't I'm just..." Ryan put his index finger over my lips. "Your plenty ready baby. Please let me...I love you." He kissed me sweeter this time and I let him. His hand traveled from my cheek to my entrance. I gasped when I felt him push two fingers in. It hurt. "Shh...Your fine..."He hushed in my ear. He pushed another finger in scissoring me till it wasn't bad.

"Ryan...I really think..." I wasn't sure I could handle the pain. "Shut up!" Ryan pushed me down so I was lying in the tub. I looked up at him straddling me. "C-can you use something?" Ryan raised an eyebrow then realized what I was talking about. Some type of lubricant would really help. Ryan grabbed the conditioner and rubbed it on his cock. He pushed into me quickly after that without a warning. I wanted to scream and cry but settled for biting my lip and grabbing the side of the tub. "Ryan!" I sobbed. "Shut up you'll be fine." Ryan thrust hard into me I didn't think I'd ever get to the point of pleasure. His hand that wasn't holding my hip wrapped around my own dick. Well at least he started to try and give me pleasure.

It kicked in with a quick jab to my prostate. I moaned and Ryan smirked. His face was full of heartache and lust. I felt so badly for him. His pace on my cock quickened and he kept jabbing my prostate. Soon I came. The water washed the white goo away. Ryan just kept thrusting. I guess it was harder for him to come these days. Finally he came and pulled out. When I looked at his dick there was blood on it. Fuck. And that's when I started to feel pain worse than I ever had. I fought back tears. Ryan pulled me up. "Shh...You did fine." He kissed me lovingly and sweetly.

He turned the water off and grabbed a red towel and wrapped it around me. I felt like an insecure teenage girl on her period for the first time. Ryan wrapped a towel around himself and walked into my room holding my waist. He put some of my clothes on and handed me some of mine. I looked down after putting them on. "Ry...I really didn't want to do that yet." I muttered. "Too bad." He frowned at me.

"Ry you know I love you...But did you really do that because you loved me?" I asked. Ryan stared at me. "Not really." It felt like my heart was ripped out just then. "Why'd you do it?" "Because I needed it." "How?" "I need sex when I'm frustrated okay? Habit that caught on while with Kirsty." That look was coming back to his eyes. "Ryan please tell me you still have feelings for me...And mean it..." Ryan looked at me and shook his head. "I'm too confused right now Brendon." "Then that settles it." I stood up. "Settles what?" Ryan growled.

I ignored him for a minute then walked to his room and grabbed the gun and saw there were still 4 bullets left. I walked back to him and put the gun in his hands. "Kill me." I whispered. His eyes widened. "What!?" he looked at me like I was insane. "Kill me." I stated. "I..I can't do that Brendon." "You said you could earlier." "That was earlier Brendon. I can't kill you." "Kill. Me." I commanded. "W-why?" He looked so sad. It just made my heart shred worse. "Because the man I love is insane and won't love me." Ryan looked hurt too. "I can try Brendon..." "You won't listen to me." "Then start." "I'll get help Bren I don't want to kill you." "Don't start there. Listen to me now. Kill me...And if you love me you'd kill yourself and join me in purgatory. Or you could just kill me and go to jail for the rest of your life."

We stared at each other for a long time till Ryan raised the gun and pointed it at his head. "I love you Brendon." He fired the gun and I stared as he fell to the ground. That's what I wanted. I knew he loved me because he couldn't kill me. I wept and held his bleeding head to my heart.

Spencer and Jon came home and found the mess. I had to explain to them and the next day, the press. It hurt. So much. I found the gun again a week later. After a week of grieving. A week with a funeral for him. A week with a funeral for her. A week with continuing cuts on my arms. I picked up that stupid gun. Pointed that stupid gun to my head. And pulled that stupid gun's trigger.
Sign up to rate and review this story