Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > X...A Single Black Rose...X A Billy Martin Story X

Part Three

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

You woke up screaming. Again. You immidiatly reached for the phone,but stopped before you dialed his number. You didn't need to wake Benji up. He had just gotten here. He was only staying for a few...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 1220 words

0Unrated
Billy called and asked you out again,but when he showed up at your house you decided just to stay there. Something made you trust that he wouldn't do anything wrong. You sat on the sofa watching a movie with him. You fell asleep to him singing in your ear as you layed against him. You knew you could be safe with him. Still something was holding you back. You woke up to him looking at you,smiling. "Hey you." He whispered. "Hey." You pushed out all the doubt in your head and kissed him. Not holding back this time. His tounge brushed your lips and you welcomed it. When you pulled back you were looking into the perfection of his eyes. "I think I love you." He whispered. You didn't know what to think about that. You got off the sofa and walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. Thankfully he didn't follow you. You sat at the table and played with a strand of your hair,pointlessly. "Rose...I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" Billy started,walking into the kitchen but you shrugged. "Why are you sorry,I mean,you shouldn't have to be...I'm just scared,I guess." Something made you tell him this,and whatever that something was,you wanted to kill it. "Scared of what?" Billy asked,like fear didn't even exsist. "That I love you to..." You whispered,not looking at him. "Rose..I want this to work,I want to be with you." He grabbed your hand. "But you have to trust me. I will never let anything happen to you." He kissed your forhead and something let you trust him. "I think I will,trust you." He smiled at that. "Shit. Look,Rose I wanna stay but-" You shut him up with a quick kiss. "Go..Benji will hurt you for staying this long." Billy looked at you "Sorry" He said before leaving. The phone wrang a few minutes later. "Hello?" "Hey its Benj...so you and Billy had fun..." You smirked at his tone. "And unless he tells you. You'll never now how much fun." You loved messing with his mind. "If your knocked up..." You knew he was joking,trying to make his voice threatening. "Oh yes Benji,thats what happened,and for our next date were thinking a wedding chapel in Vegas.." There was silence on the other end. "BENJI! Joke!" You laughed and he sounded relieved. "Hey...do we remember what tommarow is?" You drew a blank. No. You didn't. "I can't believe you forgot your own birthday. That is a whole new level of sad for you" Now you remembered. "Oh..well I didn't really plan anything so I didn't need to remember it." You shrugged,even though he couldn't see you. "Its not a big deal." You could tell he was giving you 'the Benji look' through the phone. Parties. Benji's only weakness. "Nothing Big. Or I'll kill you." With that you hung up before he could gloat. You were so bored. You didn't know how you ever stayed in this house all those days. Billy opened up this whole new point of view and you didn't know how to deal with it.


A few hours later you were watching cartoons when someone knocked at your door. You opened it to see Benji standing in the hallway. "Get dressed,I'm kidnapping you." You looked at him oddly but went and got dressed anyway. When you came back out of your room Benji lead you outside to the range rover you got in and after about a minute of driving you caved. "Where the hell are we going?" You questioned him. "To a concert. You'll be fine. Its for this band,Mest..I told you about my friend Tony,we'll hang out behind stage it'll be fun." He promised. "And you needed someone for Billy to hang out with." You added for him. "I'm not trying to ditch Billy." He defended. "You said it not me." You smirked,not that you minded being with Billy,but you weren't about to let Benji know that. When you got there you went right backstage. The concert went on for about two hours and ended. You had to admit,it was pretty wicked. You and Billy sat on the sofa in one of the dressing rooms,Benji and Tony were having a hot pepper eating contest. You thought it was hilarious. Billy grabbed your hand and you went where he was taking you without any questions. You walked out of the dressing room and on to the stage,the whole thing was empty. No fans,no equipment. "Look. I know we just met,and forgive me If I go to fast.But..the band has to go to Australlia for this thing and I wanted to know,if you would go with us?" You thought about it. If all else failed,Benji was going to be there."Actually...I'd love to go,when do you guys leave?" You asked. "Heh,tommarow,happy birthday?" He smiled hopefully. "Then maybe you should drive me home so I can pack." He nodded and a few minutes later you were back at home packing. You didn't know why this was all happening to you,out of no where. This was all so fast. You found yourself waiting for Billy's smile,woundering how long this happiness could really all last. "Is that everything?" You nodded. "Yeah,thanks." Billy turned to leave but that voice called your heart ignored any brain function you had present. "Why don't you stay?" Something made you ask him. "Just to,you know,hang out" You added quickly. "Of course" He nodded smiling. "You guys have been to australlia before,right?" You remembered Benji saying something about it. "YEah a few times,its awesome down there." Billy nodded. "Hey do you wanna go out somewhere?" He asked. You shrugged. "If you wanna stay here it's cool,I was just woundering." He added. You decided that you weren't going to be so easily intimidated as he said that. "You know what,we should go out.I can't hide forever." You smirked and he seemed happy with himself. He drove to a club that you had only heard about once before. Benji loved it,they played his kind of music there. You walked in,Billys arm around your waist. You felt like someone was watching you but shook off the feeling. You danced with Billy for two songs before you felt it again,someones stare. You stopped,Billy asked what was wrong but you shook your head. "Can you go get me something to drink?" You asked, "I'm gonna sit here." You sat at a table at the oppisite side of the club from the place where Billy went to get drinks. You looked over into the crowd,frightened,trying not to show it and your eyes met his cold ones. He was coming right towards you. No. This wasn't happening. You were seeing things again. You looked at your hand,you were shaking badly. "Hello Rose." He whispered,making you stand. He kissed you neck and you kringed. "You look lovely." He whispered again. You could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Leave me alone,please.." You begged fear freezing you.
Sign up to rate and review this story