Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > X...A Single Black Rose...X A Billy Martin Story X

Part Two

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

You woke up screaming. Again. You immidiatly reached for the phone,but stopped before you dialed his number. You didn't need to wake Benji up. He had just gotten here. He was only staying for a few...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 941 words

0Unrated
Billys P.O.V
I sat on the sofa,Joel in the chair across from me talking on the phone again. That guy had it so bad it was sick. I was fine as long as he didn't bring the anorexic Pink marshmallow over here. I was cool,but there was only so much I could tolorate. Benji flopped down next to me,flipping on the T.V. "I knew you liked her." I knew who he was talking about. "But she thinks I'm an idiot.." I glared at him. "True,cuz you acted like one." I punched him in the shoulder. "But seriously,Billy,I know Rose,and I think she likes you." That cought my attention. "Huh?" Benji took the phone from Joel,who tried to steal it back but failed when Benji pushed him back down into the chair. "Its been four hours Joel,chill." He looked at his brother. Benji put the phone up to his ear. "Hil,its Benj...Joel will call you back. Yes he'd love to go to the Ashlee Simpson concert with you...yeah....bye." Benji grined at Joel. "Why didn't you tell her I couldn't go!?" Joel yelled. "Because..you and Hil should share some intrests in music...It should be edjucational." "Thats tourture!" Joel yelled back. Benji shrugged and sat back down next to me as Joel miraculously remembered why he bought a Cell phone and called Hilary back. Benji dialed a phone number and it wrang for a few minutes,then someone picked up. "Hey Rose...its Benji.." He smiled and looked at me,I pretended not to hear the conversation,even though he was practically talking in my ear. "Yeah...you had fun today right?...yeah,sorry we couldn't stay,work.....yeah,acctually I called to ask if you were up to going somewhere with Billy tommarow.....I don't know,maybe walking around the city or something....you'll be okay,I promise that nothing bad will happen when your with him.....yeah,he'll pick you up around noon...I'll let him borrow the rover,I swear.." Benji hung up the phone and grinned triumphantly. "You are so fucking..." "Awesome? Loveable? Talented? All of the above?" Benji cut me off. "NO. There isn't a word for it...But thanks anyway." I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Your taking her right?" Benji asked,following me. "Of course,I mean I like her,but she's petrified of me.." I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and sat at the table. "You'll be fine...just act normal around her,If she wan'ts you to back off,trust me she'll let you know,she might be scared,but she's not completely defenseless."

Your P.O.V.

The next day you woke up early. You put on a long sleeve white/black striped Nightmare before Christmas shirt,and black jeans with chains connected to the belt loop. You wore your usual style of eyeliner and threw on a pair of white/black chucks and a Nightmare Before x-mas Beanie. You were nervous,you didn't know what made you worse,the fact that you were going to be with a guy that wasn't Benji or the fact that it was Billy you were going to be with. Something inside you wanted you to be with him. But something called your Brain screamed for you to just stay distant friends with him. You didn't think you could survive another relationship like the last one. There was a knock at your door and Billy led you out to the Range rover. "Look if benji made you come.." You started but Billy cut you off. "No. I wanted to come. I like you Rose." You knew he was being honest. It made you blush. Billy drove to a resturant and you both got something meatless to eat,another simmalarity you shared. "So,your into SilverChair?" You asked,reading his shirt. "Hell yeah,worship them." Billy smiled. "Same here." You grinned. The conversation didn't seem to end. Before you knew it,it was almost midnight. You were walking through a park,looking at the stars. Billy hadn't once tried to kiss you,hold your hand,do anything to make you feel volnurable. You felt safe,you knew you could trust him,maybe even love him. If he loved you. "Rose I -" He turned to you and the only rational thing that popped into your head was exactly what you did. You pressed your lips against his and he was surprised at first but kissed you back. He wanted to deepen the kiss but you pulled back quickly. "Rose...I-I'm sorry...I-" You pressed a finger to his lips. "Its cool...I'm just...not as ready for all this as I thought I was." You admitted. "Come on,I'll take you home." This time you grabbed his hand as you walked back to the car. He smiled,but didn't say anything. He took you home and after a hug goodbye,promised to call you back,and that was it. No promises that you would be his forever,not definate dating thing. Just and innocent First date. That was it. You woke up the next morning to a knock on your door,but when you opened it no one was there. You looked down on the floor,there was a single Rose. So dark red it looked black. 'Billy' you thought. You smiled and put the Rose in a vase next to your bed. You knew right then that you were falling in love with him, but of all the things you were feeling,fear was the greatest one.
Sign up to rate and review this story