Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Panic! to the rescue

by cococrazy 2 reviews

Re-unions Spew And pools sorrounded by fat people.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 1149 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, thanks to everyone who reviewed my first chapter ! I would really appreciate it if you could review this one aswell.

And also.....has anyone heard the new Panic! song yet? What do you think of it?
I wasn't sure at first but now i love it =]

Hmm anyway, on with the story...

___________________________________________________________

I hoisted myself up to catch a glimpse of our rescuers.
Bad idea, my head started spinning and i was near to throwing up again.

'What if we can't trust them?' Asked Chelsea nervously.
'We'll take a look at who it is and if they look like pervy old men who want to rape and/or kill us ,
we'll give them a miss, OK?' I suggested.

'Cooey!' Yelled Courtney flapping her arms to signal to whoever was in the car.

The car reached us and stopped.
The window was dark so we couldn't catch a glimpse of who was inside, but someone started to wind it down.

'You alright there girls?' Yelled a guy with shaggy brown hair and sunglasses.
He looked friendly enough.

'Oh we're just dandy!' Said Delilah in her sarcastic tone again.

'Go ask them for help' Courtney whispered to Chelsea, shoving her slightly forward.
'Wha?' Said Chelsea 'Why me?'
'You speak their language!'

What Courtney means is that Chelsea is originally from America, she lived in chicago until she 18.

'Chelsea?' Asked the guy at the window.
'What?' Said Chelsea, stunned 'H-how do you know my name?'
The guy lifted his sunglasses up.'Don't you remember me?'
'Oh my God...Jon??'

''Jon'' got out the car and walked towards Chelsea who embraced him in hug.

They started fussing over each other ('How've you been? Really , England?') as me and the others
just looked on with confused glances.

'Well what brings you to Las Vegas?' Asked Chelsea.
'I'm here with my band, we're going to start writing our second album.'
'Wow, your in a band now? How cool!'
'Yeah, i'm bass player.'
'What's the band called?'
'Panic! At The Disco.'

Delilah spat out the sip of water she was about to swallow.
'Hey, your wasting good water!' Moaned Courtney.
'D-did you just say 'Panic! At The Disco'?' Asked Delilah in disbelief
'That's what i said' Nodded Jon,
'Oh my God!' Delilah sqealed
'You heard of us?' Asked Jon with a slightly amused look on his face.
'Heard of you? What do you mean?' Asked Chelsea looking between Jon and Delilah's shocked face.
'Guys!' Said Delilah 'they sing that really famous song, you know the one- ''haven't you people ever heard of, closing the Goddamn door, no...'' '

'I love that song' I felt like saying, though the fear of throwing up instead stopped me from opening my mouth.
I would have been a lot more excited to be in the presence of these guys too if i didn't currently feel as if i
was dying right now. And i was also a bit miffed that my friends seemed to have forgotten about me in the midst of it all.

'Oh my God! Noway Jon, YOU do that song!?' Said Chelsea. 'I don't remember seeing you in the music video'
'I'm a new member.' He shrugged.
'Oh my God! I'm so proud of you!' She sqealed, hugging him again.

The front door of the car opened and another guy poked his head out
'Jon , what's going on?' He asked.
'Sorry Spencer' Jone called back 'i've just been re-united with an old school friend.'

'So you guys are like famous?' Asked Courtney, suddenly seeming a lot more interested.

'Oh sorry!' Said Chelsea 'Um guys this is Jon, he's an old school friend of mine from chicago. Jon, these are my friends;
Courtney, Delilah and Brooke. Oh Brooke!-' She said suddenly as if only just realising i was there.

'Jon, Brookes really dehydrated at the moment and our car has run out of gas, do you think you can help us'?
'Sure! Of course- i guess you've already tried calling the services?'
'No signal.' Said Chelsea.
'Where are you hoping to go?'
'Well we're staying at the palms condo's- wherever that is, we kinda got lost on the way too.'
'No way! That's we're we're headed.'
'Seriously?!'
'Yeah, we can give you a ride there.'
'That would be great!'
'Once we get home we can call the services to come and collect your car too.'

'Oh no, don't worry about it.' Said Courtney.
Everyone stared at her.
'What?' Said Delilah.
Courtney shurgged.'It's about time daddy bought me a new one anyway.'

'Um ok....if your sure...' Said Jon, giving her a slightly bemused look.

'But wait- how are we all going to fit in your car?' Asked Delilah.
'Um...well it's a five seater, and there's four of us, and four of you...so it looks like 3 of you girls will have to sit on our laps.'

'Is that cool with you guys?' Jon yelled over to his bandmates in the car were now in clear view as
they all had their doors wide open, watching the scene.

They shrugged, seeming to find the prospect funny.

'Well we just need to get Brooke into shade quick' Said Chelsea, concerned.

Well someone will have to carry me then because i felt so ill i think i may have lost the ability to stand.
But that all changed when i spotted a sight which made me jump up in glee and excitement, bending over the edge of the car.

Before me i saw a luxurious sparkling sapphire pool...with....very large men and women sat around it.

I screamed.
'Pool!' I yelled pointing 'look pool! It's a pool! Wit lots and lots of fat people!'

Everyone turned to stare at me with strange looks on their faces.

'Brooke, there's nothing there.' Said Delilah concerned.

'Yes there is!' I protested, can't you see it?'

'She's seeing a mirage!' Said Chelsea.
'Oh God, she really is ill.' Said Jon worridly.

But i didn't have time to respond as the consequences of the sudden motion started to kick in.
'Oh no' I mumbled groggily.
I started sliding over the edge of the car, where i landed on a heap on the desert floor.
I scrambled up onto my hands and knees.
'I'm gonna be sick.' I mumbled.
Then i got up and ran behind the back of the car, so they didn't have to watch me throw back up the contents of todays breakfast.

Yep, this seems about right. Knowing me, Brooke McKenzie, i would expect nothing less to happen when meeting a famous person.
I'm jynxed like that.

_________________________________________________

You won't have to wait long until the next chapter is up.
And thanks to Josie, for sharing with me what the first mirage she ever saw was when travelling across the deserts of...wherever it was.

lol.

And like i said before, please review- it would mean alot to me , thanks =]
Sign up to rate and review this story