Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Ryan wears girls deoderant

by cococrazy 1 review

Really, he does. It;s on the DVD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 545 words

0Unrated
So far, so good. If i close my mouth and don't talk, hopefully i'll be fine.

I heard the other guys chatting happily.

I could tell Delilah was already flirting with Brendon.

And Chelsea was chatting away to Spencer. Not sure if she's flirting though, i can never tell as Chelsea
can just chat away in friendly manner to anyone.

Courtney was silent though. I thought this was pretty strange, but i guess she just wanted to listen to her i-pod.

Poor, poor Ryan, having to be lumbered with the sick one who couldn't talk, in fear of chucking on him.

'Hey, do you want some water?' He asked kindly, sweeping some limp hair off my face.
'Mm mmm' I grunted.
Luckily he took this as a yes, and he got Jon to hand him a bottle.
'mm mm' I said thanking him.

After i took a few sips i turned back and collapsed sleepily on him again.
His vanilla scent was quite soothing.

'So' Said Jon 'i'm guessing your over here for a holiday?'
'Yup that's right.' Said Chelsea.
'How long are you staying?' Asked Brendon
'3 weeks' Answered Delilah.

It was originally just the one, but ever scince it was decided that Courtney would be coming along, her
father offered to pay for us to stay two extra weeks.
Probably cos' he wanted her gone as long as possible.

'Hey, your condo is near ours.' Said Jon, studying the map.
'Eyes on the road.' Said Courtney.

about half an hour later the car came to a stop.

'Wow!' Said Chelsea, looking out the window 'It looks lovely!'
'Well duh' said Courtney opening the car door and stepping out 'my daddy paid for it.'
I lifted my head up slightly and looked out the window. It was the most gorgeous white-painted condo, exactly
as it looked in the brochure.

Delilah, Brendon, Chelsea and Spencer all got out and Jon opened the door for me our side.
He helped get me out of the car, and Ryan followed after.

My legs were very shakey and i was becoming nauseus again.

'Is your friend going to be OK?' Jon asked with concern.
'Hopefully, i'm sure if she just rests for a few days and drinks plenty of water you'll be fine, won't you Brooke?' Said Chelsea.

I nodded. 'Thankyou' I croaked to the guys.

'It's no problem' Said Jon 'and if you need anything our condo is only about a 3 minute walk from here.'
'Where is it.'
'Number 14' Said Jon, we just drove past it, it should be around that area there' He said pointing.
'Yeah, visit anytime' Said Brendon.
'Thanks guys we're really grateful.' Said Delilah.

'Hey if you wanna come round later feel free- i mean it's not like we're gonna be doing much in Brookes state.'
'Yeah sure, that would be great' Said Jon.

'Y'know guys don't let me ruin your holiday, your free to get out if you want, i'll be fine by myself.'
'Don't be stupid' Snapped Chelsea 'you missy are going to go inside, lie down and have us serve you nothing but
but bucket loads of water all night, you got that?'
'Yes miss' I simpered.

Chelsea, despite her petite size can be extremely intimidating when she wants to be.
Sign up to rate and review this story