Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Twister

by cococrazy 1 review

Self-explanatory PLEASE , PLEASE PLEEEEASE REVIEW =[

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 598 words

0Unrated
Please review this =]

This is for everyone who has reviewed so far
______________________________________________________

It's evening and i'm currently bent over Ryans back.

You may wonder why.
Simple answer: twister.

One moment Jon and Chelsea are reminiscing about playing twister when they were young, and the next moment Delilah
is unpacking the twister set she brought along with her 'incase of a rainy day.'
'We're in Las Vegas' I reminded her 'in summer'
'It's always good to be prepared!' She said.

She'd also packed like 3 pairs of raincoats , scarves and gloves too.
Was she expecting it to fucking snow or something?

I guess it's a good thing Delilah's so freakishly organised, as i for one am not.
Neither is Courtney. I guess it runs in the family.

I was feeling a little better by then thanks to the air conditioning in the condo but
i still decided to sit it out.

Instead i was the 'spinner'

Even Courtney joined in. I thought for sure she would want to leave and go to some rave or party or something.
I mean it's not like she'd stay behind just cos' i wasn't up to going out.

Ryan tried to sit it out at first but the guys pursuaded him to join in.

'Left foot blue' I told Courtney.

Courtney smirked, entwining her leg with Ryan's.
'Nice view' She cackled to Brendon, smacking his butt.

'Excuse my cousin' I said.
'She's your cousin?' Asked Ryan raising his eyebrows.
I took his surprised tone of voice as a compliment.
Infact they all looked pretty shocked.

'That actually explains a lot though' Said Spencer.
'What does that mean?' Demanded Courtney.

I think what Spencer meant was it explains why we actually put up with her.

'Um-nothing' He said quickly.

Eventually Courtney got tired and left the mat, and i ended up taking her place after some pursuasion.

'left hand red' Courtney instructed me.
I was now bent completely over Ryan's back so we formed some kind of cross- shape.

'Sorry about this' I blushed.
My face was very close to his, and i only really just took in exactly how nice a face it was.
He had the absolutely most grogeous large brown eyes.
I was becoming aware of him looking back at me, which made me blush again.

'Ryan, i said right foot yellow!' Said Courtney irratatedly.
'Oh! Sorry-' Said Ryan flustered.

It was definately a difficult position to place his leg in.
He attempted it-but failed, causing us both to topple over on the floor , me landing on top of him.

'WAAY!' laughed Brendon, who was still entwined with Chelsea.
I had a feeling that Delilah, who was entwined with both Spencer and Jon was a little jealous about this.

Ryan and me both laughed. 'Sorry about that' He said.
'Sorry for landing on you ' I said 'i'm a very uncomfortable person.'
'What?' He laughed.
'Well i mean first the car ride..'
'Oh right, ha, i don't mind.'

'No infact Ryan rather enjoys it' Chipped in Jon, which made Ryan blush.

'Can we get on with the game, my back is in an EXTREMELY uncomfortable position.' Whined Spencer.
'You know what, we should play EXTREME twister.' Said Jon.
'What's that?' I asked.
'You know.....naked!'

'He's joking right?' I said to Ryan once we were sat down on the sofa next to Courtney.
'I hope so' He gulped.

Luckily he was, and the guys left without removing any clothing, and an offer to show us around town tomorrow.

'But only if you feel up to it Brooke' Said Ryan.

How sweet is that?
Sign up to rate and review this story