Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Give me envy, give me malice, give me attention

by cococrazy 1 review

Brookes first starbucks. Courtney in a diapers advert. You'll enjoy ;) Please review..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 840 words

0Unrated
I was determined to make it to town with the guys because i didn't want to ruin the others holiday
and i also kinda wanted to spend some time with Ryan again.

Chelsea made sure i was properly kitted up with a cap and sunglasses before letting me go out.
She's as bad as my mother, but i guess i appreciate her concern.

Truth is, i still wasn't feeling fully recovered, but i wasn't gonna tell them that.

Only when we were walking through town and it started to become hard to walk did i mutter a bit of a complaint.
I had to stop and sit down on a bench

'Oh no , Brooke, i KNEW you weren't well enough to come out today.' Said Chelsea.
'Come on Brooke i'll take you back to the condo' Said Delilah.
'No Delilah, it's fine i just need a bit of a rest that's all. It's jus a sicky feeling in my stomach, i'm sure it'll pass.
I don't want you missing out on anymore of your holiday because of me.'
'Don't be silly , it's fine .' Said Delilah, but i was persistant.
'Oh Brooke , why do you have to be so stubborn?' Sighed Chelsea.

Why?
Not really sure.
I think i must get it from my mother.

'You know, actually i'm feeling a lot better now.' I jumping up again.

They gave me disbelieving looks.

'No, i'm serious!' I said.

'Well good' Sighed Courtney 'My father did not pay for me to come on this holiday to wait around for you'
'Right-let's go!' I said, marching forward, with all the will power i could muster.

I will not throw up.
I will not throw up.
I will not throw up.

Chelsea and Delilah just shrugged at each other.
It's hopeless trying to change my mind.

As we carried on walking Ryan threw me a glance. I tried look as if i didn't feel sick in the slightest.
I don't think it worked though, because he turned to me sympathetically and said nervously ;
'Urm....uh, look, what if i give you a piggyback or something.'

I stopped and looked up at him with a pout.

'Maybe just a liddle one' I said.

He smiled and i jumped on his back. Ah, the bliss.

'I'm sorry to drown you with my weight again' I said.
'It's OK, i'm used to it.' He said.

I wanted to nuzzle my face in his neck and see if he smelt of vanilla again, but i decided that it may be a tad innapropriate.

Suddenly Courtney dramatically swept her hand across her forhead and said 'oh no i think i've caught what Brookes got.'
'You can't catch dehydration Courtney.' Said Chelsea.
Coutney just glared at her but was cut short of a reply when Delilah spotted a starbucks and insisted she'd always wanted to go in one,
so we stopped off for some coffee/hot chocolate.

'Is that all they serve here?' Whined Courtney, once we had sat down.
'Pretty much' Shrugged Brendon.

Courtney rolled her eyes.

Once we had been served our drinks pretty much everyone got into conversation with each other... Delilah/Brendon, Chelsea/Spencer....
and i talked with Jon for a bit. I like Jon, he's funny.
He asked if i had heard any of their music, i said only a couple songs, and i think they're great, and that i ecspecially like the lyrics.
Apparantally Ryan writes them.
Smart, kind and gorgeous.
But i realised that Ryan was left to talk to Courtney, who seemed extremely grumpy today, and he looked pretty nervous.
So i saved him.
'Wow, so you write the lyrics then?' I said.
He nodded, a bit relieved .
'They're amazing' I smiled.
'Thanks' He blushed 'but they're nothing special.'
'You kidding me?' i scoffed 'you should see my lyrics compared to yours.'
'Oh, you write songs??'
'I attempted to write one, then gave up because it was so terrible, haha!'
'Trust me, so were mine at first. If anyone had told me at the time that i'd be the lyricist for a famous band in a few years, i would have laughed.'
'Pretty cool job though' I sighed, placing my chin on my hand.
'What about you? what do you do?'
'I'm a part time waitress with a bit of modelling on the side.'
'You look like a model' He said nodding his head, then stopped and blushed when he realised what he'd said. 'Well w-what i mean is...'
I just smiled at him, blushing slightly.

I caught Courtney glaring at us with a wierd look on her face.
'You know, I'VE appeared in some TV adverts before...not that i need the money of course, my daddy just gives me
anything i need.'

What she means by that is when she appeared in a diapers advert when she was like 11 months old,
and when she did a Japanese advert for some kind of chocolate bar a couple of years ago. And even then all she did was stand in the background.
Sign up to rate and review this story