Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Dance, Dance

by cococrazy 1 review

For IceQeenz, thanks for all your reviews, i really appreciate them =]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 708 words

0Unrated
'So like, are there any good nightclubs around here?' Asked Courtney

We were still sat in starbucks, Courtney had been blabbering on non-stop about how the director of the Japanese
advert she was in thinks she could go really far in the world of show business.
Yeah, real far just by standing still and inspecting a chocolate bar.

Anyway, i was pretty glad she had changed the topic.

'Yeah, i think there is one quite close by to here actually.' Said Spencer.
'Yeah' nodded Brendon 'there's one just down the street from here....it's open tomorrow.'
'Great' Said Courtney clapping her hands together.

'Sounds good' said Chelsea.'You guys coming along?'
They nodded.
'Of course' Said Delilah 'Brooke...'
'Guys i am absolutely fine!' i persisted 'i'm a big girl now, i can look after myself.'
'I know' Said Chelsea 'But if your ill i would feel really bad just leaving you at home whilst the rest of
us are having a good time.'
'Well she's not gonna stop me going.' Said Courtney.

Lovely.

'Shall we start heading back?' Suggested Chelsea.
We all nodded.

We eventually arrived back at the condo's and were saying our goodbye's.
As the guys left in the direction of their convo , i was dissapointed that Ryan hadn't asked me out by now.
I guess i had been reading the signs wrong, and he just must not like me in that way.
Heck,for all i know he could have a girfriend.
And i HAVE only known him for two days.
But God, i don't think i've liked anyone a much as i like Ryan after knowing them for just two days.

He was so sweet..and kind...and considerate...and cute...and gorgeous....and smart...and talented...and hot...
and he just..i dunno....made me feel....

'Um...Brooke' Said Ryan turning around and walking over to me, catching me by surprise.
'Um, yes Ryan?' I asked , blinking.
He bit his lip and scratched his neck nervously, placing a hand in his pocket.
'I wandering..if maybe sometime you might..possibly want to go out with me somewhere?'
'Oh!' I said, 'um.....yeah, sure! That would be great.'
He looked relieved.
'Great, so um i'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon maybe, if that's OK?'
'Sure, that's fine' I nodded.
'Cool- but look, if you don't feel well enough then i'll completely understand-'
'I'm sure i'll be fine' I cut.
Even if i was spweing my guts out i wouldn't miss it.
He nodded 'if your sure....well guess i'll see you tomorrow then...around lunchtime?'
I nodded enthusiastically as i watched him turn around to rejoin his band members, whilst stealing one last glance at
me over his shoulder.

Once i got inside the condo i immediately pumped the volume up to Fall Out Boy's ''Dance, Dance'' on the radio
and danced around the living room like a fool.
Bit of a mistake though because i felt my stomach lurching again, which reminded me i needed to start drinking
nothing but water excessively in the hope that i'll feel up to my date with Ryan tomorrow.
I have a date with Ryan!

'Aw bless her' Cooed Delilah as she watched me downing glass after glass of water at the sink.
'I knew she liked him' Sighed Chelsea 'She hasn't looked this happy since..well...'
She never finished her sentence, but she didn't need to.
I was fully aware that she was referring to when i was with my ex, Liam.
I was very happy with him. That is, until i caught him sleeping with another woman.

I was a mess of anger and tears in the week that followed, which is mainly why my friends
came up with the idea of us going on holiday together.
Well it's certainly helped.
Who needs Liam? He wasn't half as good-looking as Ryan. Plus he was as thick as a plank and the only thing
he found interesting to talk about was his car.

He named his car Kylie.
And was always, always boasting about it.
He even kissed it good night for Pete's sakes.
You can't blame me for ''accidentally'' ramming into it with my own car just as i exited his new lovers
apartment building.
Sign up to rate and review this story