Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cry All You Want

two sides of on story.

by 713CemeteryDrive 2 reviews

Starbucks is really the place for twoo people to find romance. Despite their ridifferences.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 622 words

0Unrated
Sorry about not posting on Sunday but I had Ficwad problems.

I swallowed my fear and walked up the porch stairs.
"Hello dear" I patted him on the shoulder. I wasn't going to put up with his shit any longer.
"With your boyfriend?" he exploded in rage and dragged me inside. No one except me knew what he was really like. He would never risk his rep by hurting his girl friend on the lawn.
He held me by the arm roughly.
"I don't know what your are talking about" I gulped and hope he believe the lie.
"I was helping Katy out with her restaurant." He released me and pulled me into a bear hug.
"I'm sorry I hurt you baby." He whispered in my ear. "I would never do anything that might make you break up with me."
I was stunned. My arms hung loosely my sides. Great. Now I felt even guiltier about going out with Gerard. He led me into the Living room and we watched a
Chick Flick I bought for myself. For the hour and a half we sat there in each other's arms. I wanted to kill myself.

I walked up to out apartment with the guys while they joked about how good looking she was and how I could get someone like her. I looked down at the floor.
"Shit" I said quietly. They guys turned around.
"Yea?" they said in sync with each other.
"I forgot to give her the painting I drew of her." I rushed up the stairs and found it lying on the table. I stared at it and took in her loveliness. As soon as we got the apartment we watched Jaws. Mickey's favorite movie. Despite his fear of open water. I grinned every time he screamed like a little girl. For a minuet I forgot all about Taylor. I focused on the screen while we all laughed at my little brother. A picture of her smiling sprang into my mind. Frank looked over at me.
"Gerard" He touched his chest rubbing himself.
"You thinking of me?" he said grinning.
I looked down at my lap. My little friend was exited. I blushed deeply and little "Awws" chorused in the room.
"Gerard and Taylor, sitting in a tree."
I threw a pillow at Frank and went to bed. I had forgotten to tell them about her boyfriend. I lie on my bunk bed and herd the heavy breathing of bob over me. Bob and I slept in on room while Frank and Mikey in the other. Ray slept on the couch. He did not need a pillow or anything. He had a pillow everywhere he went. I fell into a deep sleep.


I stood in the room and saw a man slapping Taylor while she coward on the floor.
He screamed at her. Kicking her he dragged her by her hair to the bed at tied her to the bedpost. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down her face and mine.
"Gerard" she whispered. "Help me"

I woke up sweating. Bob was still sleeping and I rushed in my pajamas to the phone. I dialed her number and it rang twice before anyone picked up.
"Hello" she said in a sleepy voice.
I felt relived.
"Taylor its Gerard...are you okay?" on the other end she frowned. "Yea, Go back to sleep okay?" He hung up.

Taylor looked down and tears streamed down her face.
"He was so caring" she thought. I peeked in the bedroom at saw Adam sleeping peacefully. I felt my heart lurching in two pieces.
"What the fuck am I going to do?"


I know its short...Sorry people I might post again today.
Sign up to rate and review this story