Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Confessions of a Punk Rock Princess

All that Jazz

by AshleyxHollywood 7 reviews

Ashleigh meets someone new, gets into a fight, sisky breaks up fight,Filler Chapter basically

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 691 words

0Unrated
11 hours later I'm walking backstage, heading towards TAI's dressing room. I passed Pete and Ashlee sucking face in front of all the other bands. I honestly felt like I wanted to vomit a bit. If Jayme were here she'd tell them to get a room. I walked into the dressing room and was greeted with a bunch of squeals. Sisky tackled me in a hug. I fell backwards on top of a guy I hadn't met yet. I looked up at him. He had these amazing hazel eyes. I felt my cheeks start to get hot. Sisky was still laying on top of me. I tried to push him off but he's a lot stronger than people give him credit for. All of a sudden Dirty came out and jumped on top of Sisky. I felt sorry for this poor guy I fell on top of.

"Oh look, She hasn't even been here for five minutes and she's being a whore" Ashlee said walking in the room with Pete. Pete laughed and kissed Ashlee on the cheek. I glared at her. William watched us carefully.

"Be nice" Sisky warned me.

"Of course, I'd have it no other way" I said sarcastically.

"So Ashlee did daddy pay for your new nose and Jessica's boob job?" She looked at me shocked.

"I didn't have a nose job and she didn't have a boob job. We simpsons are all natural."Dirty and Sisky got off of me, allowing me to remove myself from the guy I laying on.

"Oh really? You simpsons obviously lack brains too"

"I heard people who have relatives that are alcoholics are prone to becomming one too" She said smirking. She knew where to strike a nerve. I ran towards her with the intention of breaking that plastic barbie nose of hers. I punched her hard in the face. She stumbled backwards, holding her nose.

"I can't believe you" She said starting to come towards me. Her nose was starting to bruise. I bet it was leaking silicone. She was started swearing at me.

"Would Papa joe like that kind of language dear" I asked. Right after I said that Sisky came running back into the room with no clothes on what so ever. Everyone quickly forgot about my fight with Ashlee, except Pete who quickly got Ashlee out of there.

"Sisky dude, get some clothes on. Who did she think she was saying that kind of comment to me. She sure knows how to hit the right spot." I said sitting down next to the same guy I fell on earlier. He got up and said something to William and then left the room. Sisky put some clothes on to save our eyes. They were damaged enough.

"So what was that guy's problem?" I asked.

"Well what do you think? He had a pretty girl fall on his lap?" The Butcher said walking over to the fridge.

"I know I'd have to leave the room quick if a pretty girl fell on to me like that" Sisky said winking at me.

"Pervs" I said rolling my eyes.


Later on that night after the show, I decided to walk around for a bit. I found the guy who I fell on earier. I introduced myself.

"Hey, Sorry about earlier. I'm Ashleigh." He stopped and looked at me.

"Its fine...and I'm Ryan"

"Its nice to meet you Ryan"

"likewise" we walked out of the venue and started walking down a random street. We walked into a little cafe.

"eh, I should've payed more attention in French class" he said sighing as he looked at the menu. I smiled.

" I got this. Pourrais-j'avoir s'il vous plaît deux crêpes et deux cafés ? "

"Oui oui"

"Merci beacoup"

Ryan stared at me shocked. I smiled and laughed slightly.

"What you've nevr heard french before?"

"You speak fluent French?"

"And I speak fluent spanish....Usted es ryan muy mono de señor"

"What did you say?"

"ha like i'm going to say?"

"Um yes actually you should say"

"Should, but I won't" I said smirking as we enjoyed our late night crepes.
Sign up to rate and review this story